Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BCAA Plus (90 Servings) Now Available in Sour Apple and Watermelon!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BCAA Plus (90 Servings) Now Available in Sour Apple and Watermelon!!

You asked for it, we made it! BCAA Plus (90 Servings) is now available in our great-tasting Sour Apple and Watermelon flavors to go along with each of your other favorite supplement blends:

http://truenutrition.com/p-1136-bcaa...-servings.aspx

Take your workout to the next level today with True Nutrition's BCAA Plus!
    TrueProtein: The highest quality products at the absolute lowest prices!

If you have any questions or comments, I am GM here at True Protein, feel free to contact me personally.

Use discount code "CNIZZ" at checkout to receive 5% off of your ENTIRE order!

Anyone tried the sour apple or watermelon flavors and can share there opinions?

Comment

I mix sour apple with a ton of stuff. With arginine, creatine, and beta alanine it is bearable, not bad considering it's BCAA'S. A plus is that just a little crystal light goes well with it and a scoop of Gatorade goes well also. I do believe it's a hell of a product.

Comment

I used to love the watermelon flavor but recently find it more medicin-ie tasting now, love almost all other flavors though
        For Training Inquiries go see the HNIC [email protected] anything else is uncivilized

Comment

Thanks for the responses, I will probably give the 30 serving sour apple a try on my next order.

I have the grape flavor right now and I do not care for it at all ( and I got the 90 serving one ) I have to add in some grape propel packets and that helps ( I do not mix anything else in ). BCAA do taste like shit, but I like the sour grape taste of Xtend, but would rather put my money on a TN product.

Comment

Haven't tried another flavor, bought 2 90 serving bottles last time they were on sale. Let us know how the other flavored are.

Comment

I just placed a big order a few weeks ago so it will be a few months before I place another order ( my orders last 3-4 months ), but I will post back when I do.

Wish I would have ordered it now.

Comment

Wow, price went up $10 a jug for 90 servings!? Is that correct?
                Save yourself 5% on all your TRUENUTRITION orders by using discount code MTM281

My Training Log Here at IM

"Success is neither magical nor mysterious. Success is the natural consequence of consistently applying the basic fundamentals." -Jim Rohn

Comment

Originally posted by mateus View Post
                  Wow, price went up $10 a jug for 90 servings!? Is that correct?
                  Bcaa products will be making a jump this year.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
                  Owner of 316FIT and Team Skip Approved Trainer

Instagram: @jaredragsdale
                  FB: www.fb.com/jared.ragsdale
                  www.316fit.com
                  Email: [email protected]

Comment

Wow, I put an order together and the items were still in my cart from Monday at the cheaper rate! cart memory FTW!
                    Save yourself 5% on all your TRUENUTRITION orders by using discount code MTM281

My Training Log Here at IM

"Success is neither magical nor mysterious. Success is the natural consequence of consistently applying the basic fundamentals." -Jim Rohn

Comment

How does this product compare to Xtend in terms of price, flavor, and usefulness?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnG View Post
                        How does this product compare to Xtend in terms of price, flavor, and usefulness?
                        Better on all accounts...
                        SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

- Success is the best revenge

Comment

I just noticed the price jump yesterday. Still a good deal but not crazy like before.

Comment

The sour apple flavor is the shit!

Comment

Originally posted by LG1 View Post
                              Better on all accounts...
                              Have you ever purchased and used xtend or are you just saying that?

Comment

Working...
                              X