Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Check Out the NEW Whey Protein Isolate Cold-Filtration Today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check Out the NEW Whey Protein Isolate Cold-Filtration Today!

Whey Protein Isolate Cold-Filtration has a new look! The manufacturer of our top-selling whey protein isolate has improved their processing methods to produce a one-step agglomeration method in place of the two-step process from before. The result is a fluffier powder consistency that looks closer to our Whey Protein Isolate CFM than the granular appearance it has had in the past. The Whey Protein Isolate Cold-Filtration will still retain the same great taste with no alterations to the nutritional profile, and what's best: the material mixes better than ever! Try the new Whey Protein Isolate Cold-Filtration today and experience the improvements for yourself!

http://truenutrition.com/p-947-whey-...ation-1lb.aspx
    TrueProtein: The highest quality products at the absolute lowest prices!

If you have any questions or comments, I am GM here at True Protein, feel free to contact me personally.

Use discount code "CNIZZ" at checkout to receive 5% off of your ENTIRE order!

As long as it still has the same taste, AWESOME! This, along with the Team Skip blend, are my two favorite proteins and although I didn't think you needed to make any improvements, I am sure it will only make it better.

Can't wait to give this a try!
    Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
    2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
    2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Working...
    X