Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Save 10% with True Nutrition's Easter Promotion!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Save 10% with True Nutrition's Easter Promotion!!

True Nutrition has hidden a number of Easter Eggs across the web over the last several weeks, and now is your chance to discover the savings this Easter Weekend!

New LOWERED pricing:
    KarboLoad Now $24.95/unit!!
    Maca 525mg Capsules (200 Capsules) Now $10.99/unit!!
    Waxy Maize Starch Now $3.15/lb over 16lbs!!

New Products Just added to True Nutrition:
    SAA's - Silk Amino Acids Powder (100 Grams)
    As Low As: $8.99/100g!!
    Dry 625mg Diuretic Capsules (60 Capsules)
    As Low As: $8.45/unit!!
    Green Tea Extract 500mg Capsules (300 Capsules)
    As Low As: $16.05/unit!!
    Detox 692mg Capsules (90 Capsules)
    As Low As: $8.45/unit!!

The True Nutrition Facebook page is also reaching 1000 Likes! To celebrate, we are offering another HUGE promotion! If you haven't already added us, be sure to Like us on Facebook to keep up to date with all product news and promotions to help push us over the top:

http://www.facebook.com/TrueNutrition

Promotional Code: "EASTER12"

Every order placed using promotional code "EASTER12" will receive 10% off of their ENTIRE order!! This promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or discount codes, and will expire at 11:59PM PST Sunday, April 8th 2012.

Thanks again, and have a wonderful holiday weekend,

The True Nutrition Team
    Last edited by CNizz; 04-06-2012, 02:17 PM.
    TrueProtein: The highest quality products at the absolute lowest prices!

If you have any questions or comments, I am GM here at True Protein, feel free to contact me personally.

Use discount code "CNIZZ" at checkout to receive 5% off of your ENTIRE order!

This is great...Always appreciate the extra deal(s)!

Just a quick note...the email I just received on this offer states the below:

Every order placed using promotional code "EASTER12" will receive 10% off of their ENTIRE order!! This promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or discount codes, and will expire at 11:59PM PST Sunday, March 8th 2012

-slide
    "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

Yeah.. We basically caught that seconds after we hit send.. I take credit for that one! On the plus side, we have decided to extend the promotion a whole MONTH to April 8th, 2012!!
      TrueProtein: The highest quality products at the absolute lowest prices!

If you have any questions or comments, I am GM here at True Protein, feel free to contact me personally.

Use discount code "CNIZZ" at checkout to receive 5% off of your ENTIRE order!

Comment

Thanks, just placed an order
        ...playing Bingo at the Senior Center :shocked:

Comment

Working...
        X