Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Detox Capsules NOW AVAILABLE at True Nutrition!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detox Capsules NOW AVAILABLE at True Nutrition!!

Proper liver function is one of the keys to overall health, nutrition, and well-being. True Nutrition's NEW Detox Capsules include a variety of natural herbs and nutrients used to promote healthy liver function, which aid in the proper metabolism of proteins and fats while cleansing the body of unwanted toxins and regulating blood sugar levels:

http://truenutrition.com/p-1685-deto...-capsules.aspx

Active Ingredients: Milk Thistle Extract, Dandelion Root Extract, N-Acetyl Cysteine, TriMethyl Glycine, Alpha Lipoic Acid, D-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Thiamine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1), Niacin (Vitamin B3), Vitamin A Palmitate, Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6).
    Last edited by CNizz; 04-06-2012, 12:34 PM.
    TrueProtein: The highest quality products at the absolute lowest prices!

If you have any questions or comments, I am GM here at True Protein, feel free to contact me personally.

Use discount code "CNIZZ" at checkout to receive 5% off of your ENTIRE order!

Which toxins do these capsules get rid of?
    Lee Salado, E.P.A.S.

Comment

Milk thistle has been studied for a variety of effects that include the disruption of prostate cancer cell division, tissue regeneration, and its hepatitus-fighting properties. It is also useful in dispelling the harmful effects of alcohol on the liver.

NAC is a powerful anti-oxidant that helps to fight free radicals by aiding in the production of Glutathione in the liver. Alpha Lipoic Acid and several of the other ingredients will fight free radicals and serve as powerful anti-oxidants as well, especially when stacked in this specific ratio.
      TrueProtein: The highest quality products at the absolute lowest prices!

If you have any questions or comments, I am GM here at True Protein, feel free to contact me personally.

Use discount code "CNIZZ" at checkout to receive 5% off of your ENTIRE order!

Comment

Man, you guys should have opened with that info! Sounds like a hell of a product!
        Lee Salado, E.P.A.S.

Comment

I added this to the order I placed today. Thanks for the heads up on this and the Easter deal!
          You're perfect, yes it's true. But without me...you're only you.

Comment

Working...
          X