Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What could be better than Green Tea Capsules?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What could be better than Green Tea Capsules?

MORE Green Tea capsules for LESS money!! True Nutrition is now offering our top-selling Green Tea 500mg Capsules in a bulk 300 capsule container for the lowest cost on the web: $16.89/unit!!

http://truenutrition.com/p-1684-gree...-capsules.aspx
    TrueProtein: The highest quality products at the absolute lowest prices!

If you have any questions or comments, I am GM here at True Protein, feel free to contact me personally.

Use discount code "CNIZZ" at checkout to receive 5% off of your ENTIRE order!

If this was up a couple of days ago I would added it to my latest order...oh well, next time I guess.
    Use True Nutrition Discount Code YKF124 for 5-10% off of all orders from TRUENUTRITION.com!

My On-Site Log

My Off-Site Log

Comment

Thanks for the heads up, I am almost out of green tea caps so I will be adding this to my next order.

Comment

I have a question. I used to take the green tea caps in the morning on an empty stomach prior to cardio. They always made me fell nauseous (sp)....anyone else get that and if so, what is the cause? Should they be taken with food?
        STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

And I got a few months' supply of green tea from True Protein not too long ago...

Comment

Originally posted by steel1970 View Post
            I have a question. I used to take the green tea caps in the morning on an empty stomach prior to cardio. They always made me fell nauseous (sp)....anyone else get that and if so, what is the cause? Should they be taken with food?
            Same here. I just always blamed it on my sensitivity to stimulants.
            It takes work to get things done, but in reality not getting things done is a lot more painful. -Knickerbocker24

Start doing and believing in the stuff that works, and do it today and forever. You want science and studies? Fuck you. I’ve got scars and blood and vomit. -Jim Wendler

My 5/3/1 Journal

Comment

I have a incredibly sensitive stomach and never had any issue with TN GTE on an empty stomach.

I've even used Burn on an empty stomach and had no issues. BTW, super cheap cutting stack, if you don't use Burn; GTE, Yohimbine and Caffeine.
              Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
              2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
              2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

do you have the same problem with caffeine?

Comment

Originally posted by garciaJJ View Post
                  do you have the same problem with caffeine?
                  No.....sometimes too much coffee will make me have a blow out, but no nausea, lol....I don't know what it is with the green tea. I know that's the cause since I ran it by itself.....
                  STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

I have the same issue. But if I have after a meal I am fine. I thought it odd since I don't react that way to YoHCL, nor TP's Burn or even caffeine. The only thing caffeine does is flush my stomach out..lol!
                    2005 - JABBFA Body Fitness (Figure) Championships - 4th
                    2007 - JABBFA Body Fitness (Figure) Championships - 2nd
                    2008 - INBF NYC Hercules - 1st Novice
                    2009 - INBF Barbados Universe - Open - 2nd
                    2010 - INBF Naturalmania NYC- Open - 1st Heavyweight
                    2011 - INBF World Championships - Open - 3rd

Comment

Anyone have that issue with Yohim on an empty stomach?
                      "SET NO LIMITS"

"When the knees hurt you just wrap tighter."-Skip

2015 NPC Supplement Express:
                      2014 NPC Sun City Regional:
                      2013 NPC Sun City Classic:
                      2010 NPC Virginia Grand Prix:
                      2002 NPC Western Carolina:
                      2002 NPC North Carolina State:

Use Discount Code MMH353..

Comment

Working...
                      X