Coconut Milk and Coconut Water

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coconut Milk and Coconut Water

Who's using it? There has been a ton of buzz surrounding these two ingredients lately, and True Nutrition has considered bringing on a powderized version of one or both materials if the demand currently exists. Is this a material that you guys are interested in or using in your daily routines?
    TrueProtein: The highest quality products at the absolute lowest prices!

If you have any questions or comments, I am GM here at True Protein, feel free to contact me personally.

Use discount code "CNIZZ" at checkout to receive 5% off of your ENTIRE order!

been drinking coconut water after workouts for the last two years.. drink it during camp and had no issues with cramping.... the best tasting drink on earth, without a doubt.
    my little journal

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=44981

Comment

i love coconut and am a huge fan of coconut oil. i also enjoy coconut milk as a beverage...

Comment

Originally posted by shffl View Post
        i love coconut and am a huge fan of coconut oil. i also enjoy coconut milk as a beverage...
        you mean coconut water? coconut milk is used for baking and it tastes like :puke:
        my little journal

Comment

Haven't tried coconut milk or water yet. But I love the coconut milk Ice cream sandwiches that So delicious sells. Yes I know I am not suppose to be eating those.

Comment

If it was fairly cheap, I'd like coconut water powder so I could have a delicious drink during these coming warm months. I actually bought two coconuts this last weekend and poured the water into a glass and enjoyed it on my porch this weekend. These powders would also make for awesome mixers for you boozin folk.

The flavors must must must be spot on though. Fake coconut things taste awful and usually over sweetened.
            Wanna save 5% on your trueprotein orders? Use my code! CTN001

Comment

powdered coconut...definitely interested

the natural MCT and electrolytes in powdered versions might be a nice addition to a pre-workout shake
              CEO of Morphogen Nutrition
              MorphogenNutrition.com

2012 NPC Natural Ohio
              2010 NGA Pro Universe
              2010 NPC Monster Mash
              2010 ONBF Natural Fall Classic
              2010 NPC Natural Pennsylvania
              2010 NPC Natural Northern USA
              2010 INBF Cardinal Classic
              2008 NPC Natural Northern USA
              2008 NPC Ohio State
              2004 NPC Natural Northern USA

Comment

Originally posted by Gridiron View Post
                you mean coconut water? coconut milk is used for baking and it tastes like :puke:
                Well, taste is highly subjective

I love my coconut milk in thai-style curries and that kinda stuff

Not so fan of the canned stuff though. I like to make my own from organic coconut flakes; where I live, coconuts aren't always available

Comment

Originally posted by CNizz View Post
                  Who's using it? There has been a ton of buzz surrounding these two ingredients lately, and True Nutrition has considered bringing on a powderized version of one or both materials if the demand currently exists. Is this a material that you guys are interested in or using in your daily routines?
                  I do, it helps me rehydrate, I use a drink called MODJO which has cocunut water and sea salt in it to rehydrate. I know I would buy it or anything that could help me hydrate faster than normal.
                  For Training Inquiries go see the HNIC [email protected] anything else is uncivilized

Comment

I have a lot of friends into triathlons and such who use TN.com to make hydration and recovery drinks

they'd be thrilled is coconut products were also available
                    CEO of Morphogen Nutrition
                    MorphogenNutrition.com

2012 NPC Natural Ohio
                    2010 NGA Pro Universe
                    2010 NPC Monster Mash
                    2010 ONBF Natural Fall Classic
                    2010 NPC Natural Pennsylvania
                    2010 NPC Natural Northern USA
                    2010 INBF Cardinal Classic
                    2008 NPC Natural Northern USA
                    2008 NPC Ohio State
                    2004 NPC Natural Northern USA

Comment

Originally posted by Gridiron View Post
                      no they actually make the beverage for coconut milk. forgot what the brand name is called...i think it was SO?

i like coconut water...especially those from the fruit itself...not the bottled ones.

Comment

Originally posted by shffl View Post
                        no they actually make the beverage for coconut milk. forgot what the brand name is called...i think it was SO?

i like coconut water...especially those from the fruit itself...not the bottled ones.
                        im actually interested in that. the bottled ones aren't as good as the real deal, but vitacoco is def the best in their tetrapak packaging
                        my little journal

Comment

We are sampling a variety of options right now, with some great prospects lined up. Thanks for all of the great feedback, guys!
                          TrueProtein: The highest quality products at the absolute lowest prices!

If you have any questions or comments, I am GM here at True Protein, feel free to contact me personally.

Use discount code "CNIZZ" at checkout to receive 5% off of your ENTIRE order!

Comment

Here is a link to coconut milk. Tasted the vanilla one yesterday and it was pretty good.

http://www.sodeliciousdairyfree.com/...milk-beverages

Comment

I've been drinking that coconut milk AJA14, i like the vanilla. sometimes I mix protein with it, diluted with water, makes a thick, creamy shake.

Comment

Working...
                              X