Mini-review True Nutrition Whey Protein Isolate Cold-filtered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini-review True Nutrition Whey Protein Isolate Cold-filtered

So I got my first ever order from True Nutrition last week and I had ordered the 5 sample pack of WPI. I've tried to 4 of them so far:

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
    Cookies N' Cream
    Vanilla Birthday Cake
    Orange Creamsicle
    (I have Java Mocha left to try)

They've all mixed up very easily in a blender bottle and the taste and texture have been perfect.

Flavor-wise I've been very impressed and I'm wishing I would have ordered two samplers to that I could have tried more flavors.

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough 10/10 - When I had this shake I thought it was the best tasting protein shake I'd ever had.

Cookies N' Cream 9/10 - Very good, but not as good as the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.

Vanilla Birthday Cake 7.5/10 - Not bad, but not a flavor I'll order again. It sounded interesting and it tastes good, but I'd rather have something that tastes like vanilla icecream than vanilla cake.

Orange Creamsicle 11/10 - Holy ****! This bumped Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough out of the running for best shake flavor ever. It was perfect. My next protein order will definitely include some this!

Any suggestions on other flavors I should try?
    Attached Files
    My workout journal: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=46513

Originally posted by enderwiggin65 View Post
    Orange Creamsicle 11/10 - Holy ****! This bumped Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough out of the running for best shake flavor ever. It was perfect. My next protein order will definitely include some this!
    X2 The Orange Creamsicle is freakin' AWESOME!!!!

The Dutch Chocolate Fudge is my #2 pick.

Use my discount code JHR112 and get 5% off at TrueProtein.com

"Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, but don't nobody wanna lift no heavy-ass weight!"-Ronnie Coleman

GET THE DAMN WEIGHT UP AND BEAT THE LOGBOOK WITH BIG WEIGHT JUMPS-Dante

Comment

I've been hitting the orange creamsicle for a bit now too....It's REALLY good.....
      STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

I am a big fan of java mocha. I have heard nothing but great things about the dreamsicle though...is that how ya spell dreamsicle? whatev, you know what i mean...
        2005 HOA Natural Classic
        2006 OCB Midwest
        2007 ABA Natural Illinois
        2008 HOA Natural Classic
        NPC Mid-Illinois
        NPC Midwest Open
        NPC Natural Grand Prix
        2012 NGA Clash of the Titans
        USPA Illinois State
        NGA Heart of America
        NGA Clash of the Titans

SAVE 5% ON YOUR NEXT ORDER FROM www.truenutrition.com order - Use Code RHB606

Comment

I prefer the Natural premium line :-)
          SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

- Success is the best revenge

Comment

Everyone I know that has tried the Orange Dreamsicle loves the stuff.

Use my discount code JHR112 and get 5% off at TrueProtein.com

"Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, but don't nobody wanna lift no heavy-ass weight!"-Ronnie Coleman

GET THE DAMN WEIGHT UP AND BEAT THE LOGBOOK WITH BIG WEIGHT JUMPS-Dante

Comment

Originally posted by LG1 View Post
              Yeah yeah yeah, and you're a Giants fan too Leon...
              STEEL

Comment

Originally posted by steel1970 View Post
                Yeah yeah yeah, and you're a Giants fan too Leon...
                Don't hate, appreciate .lol Keep this up and I will get Dun to revive the GIANTS thread....

Comment

Originally posted by SadButTrue View Post
                  X2 The Orange Creamsicle is freakin' AWESOME!!!!
                  The Dutch Chocolate Fudge is my #2 pick.
                  ^That's good to know. I'll have to try that flavor too

Originally posted by breck View Post
                  I am a big fan of java mocha. I have heard nothing but great things about the dreamsicle though...is that how ya spell dreamsicle? whatev, you know what i mean...
                  I'll try Java Mocha tomorrow and post back here what I think about it.

I wasn't sure if spelling creamsicle right or even had the name exactly right.

I think the sample pack for those ones is bigger. Getting it would be a good excuse to try a bunch of flavors Any favorites?

Comment

Originally posted by enderwiggin65 View Post
                    ^That's good to know. I'll have to try that flavor too

I'll try Java Mocha tomorrow and post back here what I think about it.

I wasn't sure if spelling creamsicle right or even had the name exactly right.

I think the sample pack for those ones is bigger. Getting it would be a good excuse to try a bunch of flavors Any favorites?
                    For the natural, IMO it depends on the mix and what and when you take it with. For WPI, I like the fruit flavors, especially PWO. If you have a WPI blend with other proteins like casein, egg etc. then I prefer the Cream flavores.

Comment

The orange creamsicle is by the far my fav. Mix that shit with some orange G2 Gatorade....wow!
                      Save yourself 5% on all your TRUENUTRITION orders by using discount code MTM281

My Training Log Here at IM

"Success is neither magical nor mysterious. Success is the natural consequence of consistently applying the basic fundamentals." -Jim Rohn

Comment

Don't hate, appreciate .lol Keep this up and I will get Dun to revive the GIANTS thread....
                        Oh shit! Sorry buddy.....Go Giants! Lol
                        STEEL

Comment

Originally posted by mateus View Post
                          The orange creamsicle is by the far my fav. Mix that shit with some orange G2 Gatorade....wow!
                          I never tried that, sounds good!
                          STEEL

Comment

For the natural, IMO it depends on the mix and what and when you take it with. For WPI, I like the fruit flavors, especially PWO. If you have a WPI blend with other proteins like casein, egg etc. then I prefer the Cream flavores.
                            That's good to know! Thanks.

Originally posted by mateus View Post
                            I'll have to try that after I order some more. Thanks.

Comment

This.

My last order was that orange creamsicle for PWO and peanut butter cup for team skip. Tried the Very Berry Strawberry X2 with Gemma Pea, as well, great taste but I prefer WPI's more smooth texture.

Comment

Working...
                              X