Post-workout out all in one product

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post-workout out all in one product

Hey guys, I currently take Dark Matter by MHP and I think its a great product. I feel great recovery and full muscles after taking it. However the price is not so great. So I have been trying to formulate a product on TN.com that is very similiar to it. This is what I got so far.

60% Waxy Maize
    20% Dextrose
    5% creatine-Mono
    10% Essential-aminos
    5% Iso-leucine

+ vitamin/mineral and electrolyte (option)

I would love to get some glycerol in this product but not sure %'s on this.

Id love your guys input especially Massive G, Homon, and other Vets. Thanks for the help Carl.

Thanks
    How long can you go without believing in YOURSELF, before you are officially dead!

This isn't "Tea-Time Relaxy-Muscle", this is INTENSE Muscle. Bring something to the table or don't fucking show up. - Sammich

Check out MG's powdered muscle.
    True Protein Discount Code: AWC155

Comment

Why isoleucine instead of leucine?

Comment

Originally posted by Quadriceps View Post
        Why isoleucine instead of leucine?
        Im trying to come as close to the original product as possible, Iso-leucine is stated as on of its ingredients.
        How long can you go without believing in YOURSELF, before you are officially dead!

This isn't "Tea-Time Relaxy-Muscle", this is INTENSE Muscle. Bring something to the table or don't fucking show up. - Sammich

Comment

It will be difficult to recreate that formula using our custom options, since many of the ingredient amounts will differ from the 5% increments we offer online. The best I could recommend would be:

80% Waxy Maize
          10% Creatine Monohydrate
          5% Glycerol Monostearate
          5% Essential Amino Acids
          TrueProtein: The highest quality products at the absolute lowest prices!

If you have any questions or comments, I am GM here at True Protein, feel free to contact me personally.

Use discount code "CNIZZ" at checkout to receive 5% off of your ENTIRE order!

Comment

Working...
          X