Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MG Super Test Booster in Australia

Hi There
    Any Aussies imported MG's super Test booster into Australia? Did you have any issues with customs?

Im really keen to try the stuff, but knowing how tight customs are over here, i dont want them to seize my order

thanks

Its been a few years since I lived in Oz, but Aussie customs is as tight as a fist and I am sure that has not changed, if anything it has probably gotten tighter...

I have not ordered MG's Super Test Booster when living there, nor did I order anything from True Nutrition. However, I did order some test boosters and energy caps from a site that rhymes with turd-nation. It got through OK. Not sure if there is anything in the ingredients of MG's that may not be OK. Try first ordering from True Nutrition to get something basic like protein and see how it all goes, including any extra fees you may need to pay on the way in. I vaguely recall that I had to pay FedEx the 10% GST on the order before they would deliver it.

There are a couple of vets on the board that are Aussies. Not sure what their experience with ordering True Nutrition products or specifically MG's Super Test Booster was like.
    My Log: Back to Basics

Comment

We have not had any issues reported back from customers, but I would recommend checking with AU customs to see if there are any regulations regarding D-Aspartic Acid. None of the other ingredients should have any regulations against them at all, but it is always best to check before ordering, as we are unable to monitor the current regulations for each of the many countries we currently export to.
      TrueProtein: The highest quality products at the absolute lowest prices!

If you have any questions or comments, I am GM here at True Protein, feel free to contact me personally.

Use discount code "CNIZZ" at checkout to receive 5% off of your ENTIRE order!

Comment

I have been ordering it many times to Oz, without any problems.

Comment

Originally posted by wannagetbig View Post
          Hi There
          Any Aussies imported MG's super Test booster into Australia? Did you have any issues with customs?

Im really keen to try the stuff, but knowing how tight customs are over here, i dont want them to seize my order

thanks
          Ordered before without any issues - no prohibited ingredients.

Make sure you request a Manufacturer's Declaration at the time of order from TP.
          "This sport is about extremes - using weights you havent used previously, taking in amounts of food to build greater muscle mass-in amounts you never have done previously, & doing the cardio to keep you at an acceptable offseason training bodyfat that keeps you happy." Dante

For supplements, visit http://www.trueprotein.com & use this
          DISCOUNT CODE - THA778
          for a 5% Discount
          :wavey:

Comment

I would buy their protein here if it would get through our customs which i highly doubt!

Comment

Originally posted by BigDownUnder View Post
              Ordered before without any issues - no prohibited ingredients.

Make sure you request a Manufacturer's Declaration at the time of order from TP.
              So you can get TP into Aus?

Comment

I have had no issues getting anything in from TN and I have done some pretty hefty orders. Make sure you do a big order because you are looking at a good kick in the face for shipping. I have ordered 30+ lbs of protein, 5+ packets of test booster, 20 tubs of 1,3 (when they had it) all came through no problem. Everything from cayenne to DIM to electric scales and t-shirts. All no worries.
                TEAM :tea: SKIP

2012 IFBB Australian Grand Prix Novice 4th Place.
                2013 Nabba Victorian Championships Novice 3rd Place.

Comment

Working...
                X