New Lower Price on KarboLoad!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Lower Price on KarboLoad!!

Can't get enough KarboLoad? Well, you're in luck! True Nutrition has just lowered pricing on this top-selling item, available now for only $24.95!!
    TrueProtein: The highest quality products at the absolute lowest prices!

If you have any questions or comments, I am GM here at True Protein, feel free to contact me personally.

Use discount code "CNIZZ" at checkout to receive 5% off of your ENTIRE order!

Didn't you have orange flavor sample packets? No plans on offering that flavor?

I'm not digging the watermelon flavor really. Just wondering.

Comment

Hey Quad, I'll take that watermelon off your hands

I was just putting together an order. Always nice to save a few bucks.

Thank you True Nutrition for keeping my wallet a little fatter.
      Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
      2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
      2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Thanks True Nutrition for the heads up. Much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Quadriceps View Post
          Didn't you have orange flavor sample packets? No plans on offering that flavor?

I'm not digging the watermelon flavor really. Just wondering.
          Yes, they did have orange packets at one point or another and like you I wanna know if they're gonna come out with that. It was better than Watermelon by a longshot, though melon aint that bad.
          Use True Nutrition Discount Code YKF124 for 5-10% off of all orders from TRUENUTRITION.com!

My On-Site Log

My Off-Site Log

Comment

The Orange got pushed back after we did the tests on the Sour Apple, but if you guys are digging the flavor still I can push for a launch!
            TrueProtein: The highest quality products at the absolute lowest prices!

If you have any questions or comments, I am GM here at True Protein, feel free to contact me personally.

Use discount code "CNIZZ" at checkout to receive 5% off of your ENTIRE order!

Comment

Originally posted by mentalflex View Post
              Hey Quad, I'll take that watermelon off your hands
              It ain't that bad, lol. I'm almost through the jug.

Originally posted by CNizz View Post
              The Orange got pushed back after we did the tests on the Sour Apple, but if you guys are digging the flavor still I can push for a launch!
              That would be awesome. The watermelon isn't bad, but I used to have the orange Karbolyn and that's probably the best carb powder I've tasted, so if it's anything close to that I would stock up.

Comment

Stop your bitching quads....just drink the shit, its good for you...lol..Tlopez and I are still waiting to see your smiling face come through the door over at the fatness.:suspiciou
                Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

Originally posted by Heckman View Post
                  Stop your bitching quads....just drink the shit, its good for you...lol..Tlopez and I are still waiting to see your smiling face come through the door over at the fatness.:suspiciou
                  What can I say, I'm a spoiled brat. And me getting up at 2AM is very unlikely to happen in the next 20 years or so, lol.

Comment

What can I say, I'm a spoiled brat. And me getting up at 2AM is very unlikely to happen in the next 20 years or so, lol.
                    You are probably just going to bed when I get up...
                    Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

Originally posted by Heckman View Post
                      You are probably just going to bed when I get up...
                      Lately it has been like that, yeah. When the hell do you go to bed?

Comment

I'm thinking of using this as a way to throw extra calories in my diet just before I go to bed. Does this sounds like a good way to use this? Scoop of carboload and whey then hit the sack.
                        Wanna save 5% on your trueprotein orders? Use my code! CTN001

Comment

Originally posted by chris.tan View Post
                          I'm thinking of using this as a way to throw extra calories in my diet just before I go to bed. Does this sounds like a good way to use this? Scoop of carboload and whey then hit the sack.
                          Unless you are using some type of carb backloading approach, what purpose would having the extra carbs before bed serve?

IMO, you would be better off consuming a protein/fat meal, which would stay in you system longer. Some whey with PB or almond butter and you are good to go.
                          Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Originally posted by mentalflex View Post
                            Unless you are using some type of carb backloading approach, what purpose would having the extra carbs before bed serve?

IMO, you would be better off consuming a protein/fat meal, which would stay in you system longer. Some whey with PB or almond butter and you are good to go.
                            This. Or if you really wanna do this, do it right when you wakeup, before you shower/cook breakfast/whatever else you do.

Comment

This. Or if you really wanna do this, do it right when you wakeup, before you shower/cook breakfast/whatever else you do.
                              Can't go wrong doing it right when you wake-up :sex:

2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Working...
                              X