Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Silk Amino Acids NOW AVAILABLE at True Nutrition!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silk Amino Acids NOW AVAILABLE at True Nutrition!

True Nutrition is proud to present the newest breakthrough in muscle synthesis: Silk Amino Acids!

The Branch Chain Amino Acids (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, and L-Valine) have long been considered to be the basic building blocks for muscle synthesis, but recent studies have shown that the specific combination of amino acids present in Silk Amino Acids may hold the secret to an increased anabolic response.* Silk Amino Acids are comprised of 18 individual amino acids, but it is the specific sequence of L-Alanine, L-Glycine, L-Serine, L-Valine, and L-Threonine that reveals its unlocked potential.* The remaining 13 amino acids comprise <2% each of the total Silk Amino Acid sequence, so they are generally not included.*

Available in bulk or in our Custom Mix Generator online!
    TrueProtein: The highest quality products at the absolute lowest prices!

If you have any questions or comments, I am GM here at True Protein, feel free to contact me personally.

Use discount code "CNIZZ" at checkout to receive 5% off of your ENTIRE order!

Originally posted by CNizz View Post
    True Nutrition is proud to present the newest breakthrough in muscle synthesis: Silk Amino Acids!

The Branch Chain Amino Acids (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, and L-Valine) have long been considered to be the basic building blocks for muscle synthesis, but recent studies have shown that the specific combination of amino acids present in Silk Amino Acids may hold the secret to an increased anabolic response.* Silk Amino Acids are comprised of 18 individual amino acids, but it is the specific sequence of L-Alanine, L-Glycine, L-Serine, L-Valine, and L-Threonine that reveals its unlocked potential.* The remaining 13 amino acids comprise <2% each of the total Silk Amino Acid sequence, so they are generally not included.*

Available in bulk or in our Custom Mix Generator online!
    ! Going in my next order.

Comment

Let's be serious here... and this was my opinion of the BPI BLOX product before you came out with your *less expensive* version..

The Silk Amino Acids are just bullshit, right?
      Owner of 316FIT and Team Skip Approved Trainer

Instagram: @jaredragsdale
      FB: www.fb.com/jared.ragsdale
      www.316fit.com
      Email: jared@316fit.com

Comment

Originally posted by fade View Post
        Let's be serious here... and this was my opinion of the BPI BLOX product before you came out with your *less expensive* version..

The Silk Amino Acids are just bullshit, right?
        Tough to say, there is a few interesting studies and some people are swearing by them... Many have said the same thing about so many other products years ago that have become more than valid. We've seen a recent high request level for them and since they are easy enough for us to produce and our customer base wants them, we're offering them.

Thanks,
        Doug
        TRUEPROTEIN.COM

THE HIGHEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS AT THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICE...

Comment

Originally posted by tpc View Post
          Tough to say, there is a few interesting studies and some people are swearing by them... Many have said the same thing about so many other products years ago that have become more than valid. We've seen a recent high request level for them and since they are easy enough for us to produce and our customer base wants them, we're offering them.

Thanks,
          Doug
          I don't blame you at all for offering them, that is a smart move on your part. I'm sure there will be a lot of people that are going to want to try them to see if there is actually a benefit from them or not.

I'm skeptical, but I have been surprised before. I am interested in seeing the results.
          Owner of 316FIT and Team Skip Approved Trainer

Instagram: @jaredragsdale
          FB: www.fb.com/jared.ragsdale
          www.316fit.com
          Email: jared@316fit.com

Comment

So is there any need for leucine on top of these?

Comment

Wow I swear to god I was just about to come here post a thread about these SAA's. I've been curious because of the marketing campaign around Blox. Apparently there are some study's in mice or rats that show increased recovery. I just looked for a few minutes at the wikipedia page. It actually did cite references but I was too lazy to to try to find them. I believe at least one was from China.
              These SAA's have been in skin and haircare products for quite some time.
              Heavy squats fix everything.

Comment

Anyone care to post studies?

Comment

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20118552
                  "Being tired isn't the same as being rich, but most times it's close enough" Chuck Palahnuik

"The richest man is not he who has the most, but he who needs the least"

Comment

Have claims about SAA benefits been proven yet, or are BCAAs still the best option?

Comment

Originally posted by SDMF View Post
                      Have claims about SAA benefits been proven yet, or are BCAAs still the best option?
                      SAAs have been shown to improve the stamina and reproductive health of mice, not nothing in humans..

EAAs and/or BCAAs are the way to go.
                      Last edited by mentalflex; 02-24-2013, 04:26 PM.
                      Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
                      2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
                      2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Of mice and men
                        SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

- Success is the best revenge

Comment

Silky smooth taste - Yes/No? Cause Bcaa's taste crap.
                          "Be gentle in what you do, firm in how you do it."
                          Buck Brannaman.

"It is the certainty of punishment that deters crime, not the severity of it."
                          'Hanging' Judge PARKER

"Nothing is so powerful as an insight into human nature... what compulsions drive a man, what instincts dominate his action... if you know these things about a man you can touch him at the core of his being."
                          ~William Bernbach

Comment

Originally posted by SAHD View Post
                            Silky smooth taste - Yes/No? Cause Bcaa's taste crap.
                            Instantized BCAAs? How about BCAA plus?

Maybe I am just f'ed up, but I like EAAs and BCAAs lol
                            Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
                            2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
                            2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Originally posted by mentalflex View Post
                              Instantized BCAAs? How about BCAA plus?

Maybe I am just f'ed up, but I like EAAs and BCAAs lol
                              We're sharing a brain lately...I like em too. I know I'm fucked up, though.
                              You're perfect, yes it's true. But without me...you're only you.

Comment

Working...
                              X