flavor packs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flavor packs

do the flavor packs really taste ok? wanna order the 25 lbs of whey but its un flavored

That's what I always order then get a load of different flavors and its fantastic. The flavor packs are how they flavor their protein, its just now u do it youself and have variety, I just put about 1/4 teaspoon or two in each shake depndin on the flavor

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by relentless4287 View Post
      do the flavor packs really taste ok? wanna order the 25 lbs of whey but its un flavored
      I'm a flavor pack junkie. Now I just get all my stuff pre-flavored, but I was buying the unflavored whey and flavoring it myself. I just take old tubs fill it about 1/4 way up with the protein, add a good amount of flavoring, shake it all around, add more protein, more flavoring, shake....until the jug is filled.

I don't bother weighing out the flavoring. If you err on the low side of flavoring, you can always add more.
      Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
      2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
      2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

The only flavor I would NOT suggest is Peanut Butter and Jelly. Tastes like chemicals.

Every other flavor I've tried has been amazing.

Comment

LOL. I have a pb&j pack someone can have if they don't believe doh

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X