Timing of Supps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timing of Supps

I am currently doing a leangains style approach to my nutrition and will be training fasted around noon. I take BCAA plus and Geranimo. What order should they be taken in to be most successful?
    Save yourself 5% on all your TRUENUTRITION orders by using discount code MTM281

My Training Log Here at IM

"Success is neither magical nor mysterious. Success is the natural consequence of consistently applying the basic fundamentals." -Jim Rohn

Most will take the Geraniamo pre-workout, and you can either take the BCAA Plus both pre-during and post or just add it to your post-workout nutrition. There are no stimulants in the BCAA Plus, so no cause for concern there.
    TrueProtein: The highest quality products at the absolute lowest prices!

If you have any questions or comments, I am GM here at True Protein, feel free to contact me personally.

Use discount code "CNIZZ" at checkout to receive 5% off of your ENTIRE order!

Comment

Thanks Carl!
      Save yourself 5% on all your TRUENUTRITION orders by using discount code MTM281

My Training Log Here at IM

"Success is neither magical nor mysterious. Success is the natural consequence of consistently applying the basic fundamentals." -Jim Rohn

Comment

Working...
      X