Karboload question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karboload question

Hey guys just ordered some of this stuff says I should be getting it today so will be using it tomorrow morning. Was wondering the best way to time this stuff pre workout with WPI. Got watermelon flavor of each.

Im currently cutting down so I was just going to use 40 g karboload and 50 g wpi.

Any opinions?

Thanks

I use one scoop with about 12 oz of water. Drink half it about 15-20 min preworkout. Add l-glutamine and creatine mono to the other half, fill with water to 16 oz add ice and sip during my workout.

Disclaimer: I am not an expert with diet or exercise.
    2014 USPA Nevada State / Regional Championships - 1,168 total

2014 USPA National Championships - 1,235 total

2014 Village Gym Meet - 1,260 total

2015 USPA Camp Pendleton Meet - 1,235 total

Journal: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread....80#post1112980

Comment

I drink all of mine intra and post workout. I have a shake about 1 hour pre-workout of just WPI, down my pre-workout supps (glutamine, creatine, leucine, arginine, citrulline malate and beta alanine) about 15 min pre workout and drink 50g WPI and 75g karboload intra/post. I save about 1/3 of the drink for right at the end of my training.

*Also not an expert*
      Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
      2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
      2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Wow you guys are fast lol. thanks for the quick replies!

I am thinking doing half before training with some creatine mono and my pre workout pill (just some caffeine, 1-3 dem3th. and some norephedrine) ... adding more water to it, and sip on the rest during training and finishing the rest after weights then go into post workout cardio.

that sound a little better?

Comment

my morning fasted Upper body workouts I drink it after with creapure, taurine and pepto pro, 1 scoop and my evening lower workouts I add the other ingredients but use 2 scoops and sip before/during/after and keep adding water to dilute it thoughout the workout
          For Training Inquiries go see the HNIC [email protected] anything else is uncivilized

Comment

Originally posted by mentalflex View Post
            I drink all of mine intra and post workout. I have a shake about 1 hour pre-workout of just WPI, down my pre-workout supps (glutamine, creatine, leucine, arginine, citrulline malate and beta alanine) about 15 min pre workout and drink 50g WPI and 75g karboload intra/post. I save about 1/3 of the drink for right at the end of my training.

*Also not an expert*
            But the guy telling you what to do is, lol.

I do it similarly to that too.

Comment

Originally posted by Quadriceps View Post
              But the guy telling you what to do is, lol.

I do it similarly to that too.
              LMAO! This is very true, but I don't want to post something that Scott has me doing because it works for me and have someone else think it is going to work the exact same way for them...

Right now, I just wish I didn't order so many damn raw ingredients because I'd love to start using nDuRe pre-workout. That little thing looks like powerhouse!
              Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

sour apple, watermelon, or grape?? GO!

Comment

Watermelon is our top-seller, and it is mighty tasty. I friggin love the Sour Apple nDure though!
                  TrueProtein: The highest quality products at the absolute lowest prices!

If you have any questions or comments, I am GM here at True Protein, feel free to contact me personally.

Use discount code "CNIZZ" at checkout to receive 5% off of your ENTIRE order!

Comment

Originally posted by boatman View Post
                    sour apple, watermelon, or grape?? GO!
                    I have been using watermelon. Can't go wrong there

2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Never mind
                      Last edited by boatman; 02-06-2012, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X