Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

nDuRe Now Available at Truenutrition.com!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nDuRe Now Available at Truenutrition.com!

You've been barraged by other products in the past that claim to help extend your workouts, but now, do you have the power to nDuRe? True Nutrition combines the synergistic effects of Creatine, Beta-Alanine, Citrulline, and a potent blend of Branch Chain Amino Acids with a unique new delivery system to increase absorption rates while providing you with the sustained energy needed to reach the next level in your sports nutrition! nDuRe today, excel tomorrow.

Check out this awesome new product today exclusively at Truenutrition.com!!

http://truenutrition.com/p-1177-ndure-32-servings.aspx
    TrueProtein: The highest quality products at the absolute lowest prices!

If you have any questions or comments, I am GM here at True Protein, feel free to contact me personally.

Use discount code "CNIZZ" at checkout to receive 5% off of your ENTIRE order!

DAMN! It looks like you have taken every pre w/o stim and mixed into one product. Will definitely be trying this on my next order.
    Save yourself 5% on all your TRUENUTRITION orders by using discount code MTM281

My Training Log Here at IM

"Success is neither magical nor mysterious. Success is the natural consequence of consistently applying the basic fundamentals." -Jim Rohn

Comment

Looks great. I was just trying to order, but the website wasn't cooperating. Any others have this problem today?
      2005 HOA Natural Classic
      2006 OCB Midwest
      2007 ABA Natural Illinois
      2008 HOA Natural Classic
      NPC Mid-Illinois
      NPC Midwest Open
      NPC Natural Grand Prix
      2012 NGA Clash of the Titans
      USPA Illinois State
      NGA Heart of America
      NGA Clash of the Titans

SAVE 5% ON YOUR NEXT ORDER FROM www.truenutrition.com order - Use Code RHB606

Comment

We havent had anyone report any difficulty today Breck, but if you do continue to have trouble you can contact us directly at [email protected] and we can troubleshoot the problem for you immediately!
        TrueProtein: The highest quality products at the absolute lowest prices!

If you have any questions or comments, I am GM here at True Protein, feel free to contact me personally.

Use discount code "CNIZZ" at checkout to receive 5% off of your ENTIRE order!

Comment

I'd like to add that I use a sort of ghetto-version of this stack pre-WO (using cheaper ingredients) and the combination WORKS.
          Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
          kind of a douche

Comment

Sammich, are you referring to your custom super strength stack that you posted awhile back, or have you developed some new proprietary concoction?

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Travis View Post
              Sammich, are you referring to your custom super strength stack that you posted awhile back, or have you developed some new proprietary concoction?
              I was referring to that one, yes. But the nDuRe has even more effective ingredients than were in mine, like B vitamins (which I do now take pre-WO), taurine, and mild stimulants/ergogenics. If I hadn't spent so long dialing in what works for me, I would definitely try out the nDuRe.
              kind of a douche

Comment

Sammich, I've been using your pre-workout concoction since you posted it up. It is ghetto dieselriffic!

But with this nDuRe out, I may have to set aside my ghetto stack.
                Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
                2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
                2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

What is the difference between Augment and nDure... they seem very similar.
                  Journal http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=51093

Comment

Originally posted by mentalflex View Post
                    Sammich, I've been using your pre-workout concoction since you posted it up. It is ghetto dieselriffic!

But with this nDuRe out, I may have to set aside my ghetto stack.
                    It's certainly easier and simpler to just get the nDuRe, that's for sure. And the higher-quality ingredients might just make it work that much better!
                    kind of a douche

Comment

Originally posted by Adam2433 View Post
                      Yeah they're close but it looks like nDURE has a lot more in it - I've tried to highlight the additions...

Augment
                      Ingredients

Beta-Alanine, creatine gluconate, tri-creatine malate, arginine ethyl ester, arginine alpha keto-glutarate, di-arginine malate, l-arginine, citrulline malate, creatine monohydrate, l-malic acid, Magnesium Sterate, Natural/Artificial flavor/color, Sucralose, Acesulfame K, Modified Food Starch, Silicon Dioxide, Maltodextrin.

nDURE
                      Active Ingredients

Pure German Creatine Monohydrate, Beta-Alanine, L-Leucine, Citrulline Malate, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine, L-Glutamine, L-Glycine, Tri-Creatine Malate, Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate 2:1, DiArginine Malate, Calcium Carbonate, Caffeine Anhydrous, Choline Bitatrate, Taurine, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Cinnamon Bark Extract, Panax Ginseng, Betaine HCL, L-Tyrosine, Rice Polysaccharides, Pyroglutamaic Acid, Green Tea Extract, Protease Enzyme Complex, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Gluconate, Pyidoxine (B6), Cyanocobalamine (B12).

Inactive Ingredients

Natural and Artificial Flavoring, Malic Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Soy Lecithin (>1%).

2017 NPC National Championships Classic Physique, Class D - 4th Place
                      2017 NPC New England Championships Classic Physique, Class C - 1st Place
                      2017 NPC East Coast Cup Classic Physique, Tall Class - 1st Place & Overall
                      2015 Arnold Amateur Men's Classic Bodybuilding, Tall Class - 4th Place
                      2013 NPC Europa Battle of Champions - 1st Place Novice Heavyweight, 2nd Place Open Light-Heavyweight

Comment

Originally posted by Adam2433 View Post
                        Here is our comparison:

Augment:
                        Beta-Alanine, creatine gluconate, tri-creatine malate, arginine ethyl ester, arginine alpha keto-glutarate, di-arginine malate, l-arginine, citrulline malate, creatine monohydrate, l-malic acid, Magnesium Sterate, Natural/Artificial flavor/color, Sucralose, Acesulfame K, Modified Food Starch, Silicon Dioxide, Maltodextrin.

Supplement Facts
                        Serving Size 12.6 g
                        Servings Per Container 40
                        Total Calories 50
                        Calories from Fat 0
                        Amount Per Serving
                        Total Fat 0g
                        Saturated Fat 0g
                        Cholesterol 0mg
                        Sodium 0mg
                        Carbohydrates 1g
                        Dietary Fiber 0g
                        Sugar 0g
                        Protein 10g
                        Vitamin A 0mg
                        Vitamin C 0mg

nDuRe:
                        Pure German Creatine Monohydrate, Beta-Alanine, L-Leucine, Citrulline Malate, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine, L-Glutamine, L-Glycine, Tri-Creatine Malate, Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate 2:1, DiArginine Malate, Calcium Carbonate, Caffeine Anhydrous, Choline Bitatrate, Taurine, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Cinnamon Bark Extract, Panax Ginseng, Betaine HCL, L-Tyrosine, Rice Polysaccharides, Pyroglutamaic Acid, Green Tea Extract, Protease Enzyme Complex, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Gluconate, Pyidoxine (B6), Cyanocobalamine (B12).

Supplement Facts
                        Serving Size 23.5 g
                        Servings Per Container 32
                        Total Calories 8
                        Calories from Fat 0
                        Amount Per Serving
                        Total Fat 0g
                        Saturated Fat 0g
                        Cholesterol 0mg
                        Sodium 45mg
                        Carbohydrates 2g
                        Dietary Fiber 0g
                        Sugar 0g
                        Protein 0g
                        Vitamin B6 14mcg
                        Vitamin B12 85mcg
                        Potassium 40mg
                        Calcium 0mg
                        Iron 0mg

Looks like the nDuRe has more energy enhancers and more creatine as well as BCAAs, electrolytes, and a the cinnamon to help with cellular transport...
                        Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
                        2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
                        2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Wow. Thanks guys!

Comment

Interesting...Ive been using the Augment for years now and love that.

-slide
                            "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

How much are you using Slide? I go for 1.5 scoops that and BCAAs during my workout in a half gallon of water but usually don't get it all down and save the rest til the next training day.

Comment

Working...
                              X