Put wrong address in when placing order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Put wrong address in when placing order

So, I placed an order today, but by accident left my cookies in with my old addresses on it. With the changes to the site, I wasn't sure who to contact with my info to fix it.

I emailed [email protected], but I wasn't sure if I should have emailed carl or someone else.

Can anyone let me know if I am covered or if I need to do something else? I emailed my correct address along with the order number and my customer ID.

2012 EUP's Mission Submission II
    -1st SuperHeavy Gi
    2012 Hayastan Grappling Challenge New York
    -1st Heavyweight Gi
    2011 Slippery Rock Open Collegiate Championships, 4th-Open Heavyweight, 220lbs
    2008 NGA Pittsburgh Bodybuilding Championships, 2nd-Open Juniors, 175lbs

Help me, help you! To get a great discount from TrueNutrition just type in MCS722 in the code box when you check out!

New pursuit: competitive grappling, and enjoying my life

Lock, try sending a quick email to Andria Martinez, [email protected] and Chris Wood, [email protected] and the customer service group email account, [email protected]

On my most recent order I had a gift certificate that was used in conjunction with the discount codes and Chris and Andria took care of me.
    Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
    2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
    2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Originally posted by mentalflex View Post
      Lock, try sending a quick email to Andria Martinez, [email protected] and Chris Wood, [email protected] and the customer service group email account, [email protected]

On my most recent order I had a gift certificate that was used in conjunction with the discount codes and Chris and Andria took care of me.
      Yep, that did it. Things are squared away.

Thanks!

2012 EUP's Mission Submission II
      -1st SuperHeavy Gi
      2012 Hayastan Grappling Challenge New York
      -1st Heavyweight Gi
      2011 Slippery Rock Open Collegiate Championships, 4th-Open Heavyweight, 220lbs
      2008 NGA Pittsburgh Bodybuilding Championships, 2nd-Open Juniors, 175lbs

Help me, help you! To get a great discount from TrueNutrition just type in MCS722 in the code box when you check out!

New pursuit: competitive grappling, and enjoying my life

Comment

Working...
      X