Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True Nutrition Staffs

Two quick questions

1. I recently registered to post in the forums there and it will not let me start new threads or reply in existing threads. It gives me the message
    "......you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

Any idea why?

2. Why, since the website update, has the price of instantized BCAAs doubled?
    2010 NPC North Star

Someone else asked about the BCAA price doubling and Doug responded that it was due to product cost increase. He said they held out as long as they could.
    Journal http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=51093

Comment

Gotcha, thanks Adam
      2010 NPC North Star

Comment

Macho, sorry for the delay, some supplement materials have increased in cost on the new site, but this is only in relation to the price increases that have been seen across the board. We will still beat anyone else's pricing on the web, and once the pricing levels off we will be the first to see lowered rates once again.
        TrueProtein: The highest quality products at the absolute lowest prices!

If you have any questions or comments, I am GM here at True Protein, feel free to contact me personally.

Use discount code "CNIZZ" at checkout to receive 5% off of your ENTIRE order!

Comment

Originally posted by CNizz View Post
          Macho, sorry for the delay, some supplement materials have increased in cost on the new site, but this is only in relation to the price increases that have been seen across the board. We will still beat anyone else's pricing on the web, and once the pricing levels off we will be the first to see lowered rates once again.
          Gotcha, thanks CNizz
          2010 NPC North Star

Comment

Working...
          X