Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy New Year's From True Nutrition! Promo Inside!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy New Year's From True Nutrition! Promo Inside!

True Nutrition would like to wish everyone a very Happy New Year! If 2011 was big, 2012 will be HUGE for True Nutrition as we continue to debut exciting new products and features with our new website!!

We want to kick 2012 off with a BANG by offering the choice between one of two money-saving New Year's specials for all of our loyal customers:

Promo Code: KARBFIFTY

Our new carbohydrate product, KarboLoad, is really starting to pick up steam! Everyone that has tried it since our launch a few weeks ago seems to love the results and taste. We want to prove to everyone else just how good it is: For a limited time, we are offering KarboLoad 50% off using promotional code "KARBFIFTY"!!! Don't miss your chance to try out or stock up on the next level of carbohydrate supplementation. This promotion cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions, and will expire at 10:59PM Sunday, January 1st 2012.

Promo Code: NEWYEARS2012

And for everyone that is not taking advantage of the above offer, use promotional code "NEWYEARS2012" to receive 10% off of your ENTIRE order!! This promotion cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions, and will expire at 10:59PM Sunday, January 1st 2012.

Have a happy and safe New Year's, and we look forward to helping you be the healthiest you can be in 2012...
    TrueProtein: The highest quality products at the absolute lowest prices!

If you have any questions or comments, I am GM here at True Protein, feel free to contact me personally.

Use discount code "CNIZZ" at checkout to receive 5% off of your ENTIRE order!

Ordered! Thanks guys
    ...playing Bingo at the Senior Center :shocked:

Comment

Yup! Put my order in. Can't wait to try the Karboload watermelon!
      Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
      2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
      2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Originally posted by mentalflex View Post
        Yup! Put my order in. Can't wait to try the Karboload watermelon!
        Ditto! Ordered mine last night and already got my product has shipped notice..what's not to like about this deal...Thanks TPC!
        Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

Originally posted by Heckman View Post
          Ditto! Ordered mine last night and already got my product has shipped notice..what's not to like about this deal...Thanks TPC!
          Damn you! I live on the East coast haha

And Yes, THANK YOU True Nutrition!
          Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Damn you! I live on the East coast haha
            Bummer...lol
            I'm 40 minutes from their warehouse..in fact I was in the area this week and stopped by and bs'd with Carl...

Comment

How do I miss these every year, I waited to order but did not see anything, order this afternoon and I stop here and see this... FML!
              2014 NPC Mr MN State TBD
              2012 NPC MN state 40+ 1st and 3rd Hvy *Injury :frusty:
              2012 NPC Gopher State 40+ 1st and 1st SuperHvy
              2011 NPC Gopher State 40+ 1st and 2nd Open Hvy.
              2011 NPC Upper Midwest 40+ 1st and Super Hvy 1st
              2009 Gopher State 4th Hvy and 4th Masters 40+
              *11 Natural contest 1992-2000 placed top 4 of all
              88 Natural Mr MN 2nd Teen
              88 Gopher State 4th Teen Hvy Div 176lbs

Comment

Originally posted by Heckman View Post
                Bummer...lol
                I'm 40 minutes from their warehouse..in fact I was in the area this week and stopped by and bs'd with Carl...
                You trying to convince me to move to CA now, aren't ya? What, you want to train with the little guy? :fencing: haha

2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

I'm all about bsing lol.. Any of you new guys trying out the KarboLoad for the first time, let us know what you think! We are super excited about the product, and I have something BIG in store in the next couple weeks!
                  TrueProtein: The highest quality products at the absolute lowest prices!

If you have any questions or comments, I am GM here at True Protein, feel free to contact me personally.

Use discount code "CNIZZ" at checkout to receive 5% off of your ENTIRE order!

Comment

Originally posted by CNizz View Post
                    I'm all about bsing lol.. Any of you new guys trying out the KarboLoad for the first time, let us know what you think! We are super excited about the product, and I have something BIG in store in the next couple weeks!
                    I'll give you my thoughts by the end of next week...I start my new blast..so perfect timing!

Comment

You trying to convince me to move to CA now, aren't ya? What, you want to train with the little guy? :fencing: haha
                      Come on down to So Cal. Can't beat the winter weather, it's 72 degrees and sunny as hell right now.

I go to the same gym as Heckman. We'll make him feel like he's in munchkin land.

Just put in my order (watermelon).
                      Last edited by TLopez; 12-30-2011, 06:49 PM.
                      2014 USPA Nevada State / Regional Championships - 1,168 total

2014 USPA National Championships - 1,235 total

2014 Village Gym Meet - 1,260 total

2015 USPA Camp Pendleton Meet - 1,235 total

Journal: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread....80#post1112980

Comment

Originally posted by TLopez View Post
                        Come on down to So Cal. Can't beat the winter weather, it's 72 degrees and sunny as hell right now.

I go to the same gym as Heckman. We'll make him feel like he's in munchkin land.
                        Literally cracked up reading this!

Carl - You can be sure I'll give some feedback on the Karboload. I bought some watermelon isolate to mix in with it too! Just trying to make it feel like summer up here in MD

And I just got shipping confirmation too! Giggity. :rockon:

2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

UPS just dropped my order at the front door. I'll be trying it in the morning! Thanks for the great service..

Comment

I liked it a lot. I drink it throughout the fifteen minute ride to my gym and about halfway through the workout I get a rush of energy and the pumps get pretty damn good. Most importantly, there's no bloat or anything noticeable in terms of sides from this drink.

The only thing is I wish you guys produced the orange flavor which you sent out in small samples with the latest auction winnings. It was fucking awesome. Watermelon is good, but orange was fantastic.
                            Use True Nutrition Discount Code YKF124 for 5-10% off of all orders from TRUENUTRITION.com!

My On-Site Log

My Off-Site Log

Comment

Received my order last night. Will be using it first thing tomorrow morning.
                              2014 USPA Nevada State / Regional Championships - 1,168 total

2014 USPA National Championships - 1,235 total

2014 Village Gym Meet - 1,260 total

2015 USPA Camp Pendleton Meet - 1,235 total

Journal: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread....80#post1112980

Comment

Working...
                              X