The KarboLoad Revolution Has Begun!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The KarboLoad Revolution Has Begun!

True Protein is proud to announce the launch of our newest product: KarboLoad!

You asked for it, we made it. An advanced carbohydrate system that uses only the highest-grade polysaccharide ingredients available on the market for your pre-, intra-, and post-workout nutrition! KarboLoad is a great tasting, easily digestible, and fast-acting carbohydrate system that provides high energy levels and rapid transportation for other vital nutrients. With the added support of our Carbohydrate Enzyme Complex, KarboLoad provides increased absorption with no cramps or bloating. Your new carbohydrate loading system has arrived!

KarboLoad is NOW AVAILABLE at TrueProtein.com for just $29.99:

http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=23&pid=6978

Supplement Facts
    Serving Size 51 g
    Servings Per Unit: 40
    Total Calories 200
    Calories from Fat 0
    Amount Per Serving %Daily Value
    Total Fat 0g 0%
    Saturated Fat 0g 0%
    Cholesterol 0mg 0%
    Sodium 0mg 0%
    Carbohydrates 51g 17%
    Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
    Sugar 4.5g 0%
    Protein 0g 0%
    Vitamin A 0mg 0%
    Vitamin C 0mg 0%
    Calcium 0mg 0%
    Iron 0mg 0%
    *Daily Value not established

The above statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose or treat any disease.

Ingredients: Polysaccharides (Distinct ratio of Rice, Potato, and Corn starches), Natural and Artificial Flavoring, Malic Acid, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Modifed Food Starch, Proprietary Carbohydrate Enzyme Complex, Silicon Dioxide.
    Last edited by Jared Ragsdale; 12-02-2011, 04:59 PM. Reason: broken link. fixed it for ya.
    TrueProtein: The highest quality products at the absolute lowest prices!

If you have any questions or comments, I am GM here at True Protein, feel free to contact me personally.

Use discount code "CNIZZ" at checkout to receive 5% off of your ENTIRE order!

I assume this is just like Karbolyn or Vitargo.. If so, this is great stuff to people looking to throw some fast carbs into a pre/intra/post type of shake. No gas, bloating, and it digests FAST.
    Owner of 316FIT and Team Skip Approved Trainer

Instagram: @jaredragsdale
    FB: www.fb.com/jared.ragsdale
    www.316fit.com
    Email: [email protected]

Comment

Nice! I am probably going to add this to my next order once I run out my current intra-workout mix. I have a pretty sensitive stomach for this kind of stuff and anything that makes it easier I'm all for it.
      Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
      2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
      2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

If this is close to the European Vitargo or Karbolyn, it's quality. I will compare it in january most likely.

Comment

Ordered some for my son. 5+ hour basketball practices are killer. This should help him through.
          Save yourself 5% on all your TRUENUTRITION orders by using discount code MTM281

My Training Log Here at IM

"Success is neither magical nor mysterious. Success is the natural consequence of consistently applying the basic fundamentals." -Jim Rohn

Comment

Originally posted by mateus View Post
            Ordered some for my son. 5+ hour basketball practices are killer. This should help him through.
            absolutely. Throw some aminos in there and some electrolytes and that's a killer basketball drink.
            Owner of 316FIT and Team Skip Approved Trainer

Instagram: @jaredragsdale
            FB: www.fb.com/jared.ragsdale
            www.316fit.com
            Email: [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by fade View Post
              absolutely. Throw some aminos in there and some electrolytes and that's a killer basketball drink.
              That's exactly what I did yesterday. I got 2 free samples of this stuff with my auction winnings and had 1 with 20 grams of AA's before a few runs of basketball followed by some lighter training. It kicked in 1 third of the way through and the pumps started getting intense and I got a huge kick of energy that lasted the rest of the workout. I'm definitely gonna pick up some of this stuff for next workout.

BTW, I tried orange flavor and it tasted awesome. 5 STARS!
              Use True Nutrition Discount Code YKF124 for 5-10% off of all orders from TRUENUTRITION.com!

My On-Site Log

My Off-Site Log

Comment

Originally posted by dakoose View Post
                That's exactly what I did yesterday. I got 2 free samples of this stuff with my auction winnings and had 1 with 20 grams of AA's before a few runs of basketball followed by some lighter training. It kicked in 1 third of the way through and the pumps started getting intense and I got a huge kick of energy that lasted the rest of the workout. I'm definitely gonna pick up some of this stuff for next workout.

BTW, I tried orange flavor and it tasted awesome. 5 STARS!
                Orange!? Site only shows grape and watermelon as the 2 options.

"Success is neither magical nor mysterious. Success is the natural consequence of consistently applying the basic fundamentals." -Jim Rohn

Comment

Originally posted by mateus View Post
                  Orange!? Site only shows grape and watermelon as the 2 options.
                  I dunno, I got two samples, one was orange and the other is watermelon, which I've yet to use. It was really good though, so I hope they plan on selling it.
                  Use True Nutrition Discount Code YKF124 for 5-10% off of all orders from TRUENUTRITION.com!

My On-Site Log

My Off-Site Log

Comment

Dakoose, have you used any of TP's other carb products? I'm curious to see how this compares to anything like dextrose, maltodextrin, waxy maize and/or Swedish oat starch in terms of digestibility. The blend I'm using now has waxy maize, dextrose and sos and seems to be a lot easier on my stomach than pure waxy maize, but if this is even easier on digestion I am going to pick some up on the next order.
                    Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Originally posted by mentalflex View Post
                      Dakoose, have you used any of TP's other carb products? I'm curious to see how this compares to anything like dextrose, maltodextrin, waxy maize and/or Swedish oat starch in terms of digestibility. The blend I'm using now has waxy maize, dextrose and sos and seems to be a lot easier on my stomach than pure waxy maize, but if this is even easier on digestion I am going to pick some up on the next order.
                      I tried a batch of Waxy Maize once but that was a looooong time ago and I honestly don't remember how it went. This is the first carb supp I've tried since so I have zero base for comparison. It was good, though. I have some digestion issues (gluten, dairy, etc) but this supplement went down smooooooth.

My On-Site Log

My Off-Site Log

Comment

Originally posted by dakoose View Post
                        I tried a batch of Waxy Maize once but that was a looooong time ago and I honestly don't remember how it went. This is the first carb supp I've tried since so I have zero base for comparison. It was good, though. I have some digestion issues (gluten, dairy, etc) but this supplement went down smooooooth.
                        Yeahhhh budddyy! I am in the same boat with the digestion woes, so I will definitely be picking some up.

Thanks for getting back to me on this. :peace:

2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Hey guys, thanks for all of the awesome feedback! We are still working on several new flavors of the KarboLoad, with Orange on the way as well as Sour Apple! Keep your eyes peeled and let us know what you think of the product for those of you that haven't tried it. Also, be sure to post your reviews in the NEW reviews section on True Nutrition!

If you have any questions or comments, I am GM here at True Protein, feel free to contact me personally.

Comment

Well my son has been using it all week so far and he says that he can feel the difference in his energy levels. He able to sustain during those long practices and doesn't feel like total shit when they are over. For 4-5 hours of activity he is having 2 scoops Karbload 1 scoop whey isolate 2-3 hours apart from each other.

Comment

Glad to hear the material has been helping with the training!

Comment

Working...
                              X