UK Delivery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK Delivery

I ordered a 50lb bag of Whey and 2lb of Creatine on Monday, when I looked at the web site I read it as they were using UPS, it now appears they are using USPS, I misread it.

This now sends shivers down my spine because when it gets to the UK it will no doubt be passed to the clowns at Royal Mail, probably Parcel Force. The chance of getting it at all, or getting it in one piece is probably slim to none. You US people have no idea what the UK postal service is like.

So my question is, anyone from the UK ordered and how long did it take?

I am hoping I have to sign for it as well.

Are there any customs charges/fees/tax/import duty , I never thought about that until now.

Thanks

Pete

many people from the UK have ordered from us, i am sure somebody will chime in. the problem with using UPS, is most times you get hit with a huge customs tax (it can still happen with USPS, but not as often) and UPS worldwide service is extremely expensive. i have seen shipping quotes that were 600-800 dollars, when usps was only around 50-60 dollars.

d
    TRUEPROTEIN.COM

THE HIGHEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS AT THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICE...

Comment

Originally posted by tpc
      many people from the UK have ordered from us, i am sure somebody will chime in. the problem with using UPS, is most times you get hit with a huge customs tax (it can still happen with USPS, but not as often) and UPS worldwide service is extremely expensive. i have seen shipping quotes that were 600-800 dollars, when usps was only around 50-60 dollars.

d
      Ever try DHL or TNT??
      Emails: [email protected]
      [email protected]

(PLEAESE! First email is primary email. I rarely check PMs. Also provide refereces, I do not wish to discuss theory/technique whose sole intent is stealing it......

Comment

no we haven't, but we are actually looking into DHL for international as well as domestic right now. UPS has been screwing up as of late, with handling our packages like they are footballs, so we are thinking of taking our business elsewhere. why are those much cheaper...

thanks,
        doug
        TRUEPROTEIN.COM

Comment

I don't know about costs but TNT are very reliable. When I have purchased products from Apple Computers they use TNT to ship from Taipei - Taiwan and so far I have never had a problem. The online tracking for International orders is excellent, you know where your item is every step of the way.

It has been 7 days so far and I am still waiting, I'll give it another week before I contact you

Comment

I looked at TNT and here is what I got:

pricing report
            services total

12:00 EXPRESS 394.27 USD
            GLOBAL EXPRESS PRIORITY 383.67 USD

GLOBAL EXPRESS 346.57 USD

transit details
            collection delivery
            country United States United Kingdom
            town Oceanside Bishop Auckland
            postcode 92054 DL14 8NX
            collection date 8/31/04
            total package details
            weight volume
            25kg 0.1m³
            The estimated prices shown above are based upon the shipment details provided by you.
            please note that:

all prices refer to services whereby the sender pays

all prices are exclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT) and any customs duties

all prices are subject to change without prior notice

TNTs standard terms and conditions apply to the delivery of all goods

That is way too expensive

Comment

yeah, i looked into TNT and DHL for foreign orders. USPS may suck, but they are a third of the price of these guys. i don't see anybody wanting to use something this expensive.

d
              TRUEPROTEIN.COM

Comment

You need to get one of those transporter devices they use on the USS Enterprise

Comment

lol...
                  TRUEPROTEIN.COM

Comment

Fed-Ex Baby
                    TRUEPROTEIN.COM
                    --THE BEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS FOR THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICES

Comment

It has been 2 weeks since I ordered and yesterday I emailed TP at orders and [email protected]

The error on both email addresses is

I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
                      This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<[email protected]>:
                      Sorry, I couldn't find a mail exchanger or IP address. (#5.4.4)

After getting the email failure I then sent a message via the web form, but so far no reply.

I would appreciate some customer support if possible please.

Thanks

Pete

Comment

pete you have mail. i did receive your one email though...
                        TRUEPROTEIN.COM

Comment

I received my package today and I am very pleased with it. I ordered 50lb of WPC and it mixes very well and tastes great (Vanilla).

I didn't have any customs charges so that was good news.

Thanks for your service, I'll be ordering from you again when I have munched my way through this lot

Comment

Working...
                          X