No announcement yet.

Fav flavor of Micellar Casein from TP?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fav flavor of Micellar Casein from TP?

Hey guys, just thought I'd ask everyones opinion on what their favourite flavour of micellar casein protein is from True Protein?

I'm currently using their Chocolate Coconut flavour and it is not nearly as good as it is in the whey isolate powder.
    SAVE 5% on your next TrueProtein.com order by using the discount code: LNG403

I prefer the natural premium line myself. Any of the cream flavors are really good IMO.
    SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

- Success is the best revenge

Comment

Originally posted by LG1 View Post
      I prefer the natural premium line myself. Any of the cream flavors are really good IMO.
      Stupid question coming up lol...what's the difference between the natural premium and the regular premium lines?

What would have to be your top 3 flavors? [still speaking casein protein]

Comment

Lol not stupid. The natural line has no artificial color, sweetener or flavor.

The three cream flavors are all good.... Banana, strawberry and orange.

Comment

Dutch Chocolate, Strawberries and Cream, and Orange Creamsickle
          I like both the Regular Premium and Natural Premium lines of all 3. The natural premium are sweetened with stevia, the regulars use sucralose and Ace K.
          Use my Discount Code JSG555 to Save 5% Off Your Order and Help A Broke College Guy Outhttp://www.truenutrition.com/

Comment

does the instantized version not get all thick like normal casein or even an MPI??

Comment

Originally posted by boatman View Post
              does the instantized version not get all thick like normal casein or even an MPI??
              Depends on how much liquid you use and liquid type..ie. water vs. cow milk vs. almond milk vs. coconut milk etc....:hungry:

Comment

Originally posted by boatman View Post
                It still does get pretty thick even in water. Probably more so than MPI. Just use more liquid if you dont want as thick.
                Use my Discount Code JSG555 to Save 5% Off Your Order and Help A Broke College Guy Outhttp://www.truenutrition.com/

Comment

I like regular old vanilla and just mix it with an orange 20oz gatorade.
                  Save yourself 5% on all your TRUENUTRITION orders by using discount code MTM281

My Training Log Here at IM

"Success is neither magical nor mysterious. Success is the natural consequence of consistently applying the basic fundamentals." -Jim Rohn

Comment

Originally posted by Buff0910 View Post
                    Dutch Chocolate, Strawberries and Cream, and Orange Creamsickle
                    I like both the Regular Premium and Natural Premium lines of all 3. The natural premium are sweetened with stevia, the regulars use sucralose and Ace K.
                    Thanks for the reply! I'll have to try those flavours. Same questions I asked the other member...do you drink your casein in water or milk? Have you tried those flavours in water? And do you find a difference in the sweetness between the Regular Premium and Natural Premium lines?

Lol not stupid. The natural line has no artificial color, sweetener or flavor.

The three cream flavors are all good.... Banana, strawberry and orange.
                    Haha thanks for the clear up. When you use drink those 3 flavours, do you drink them with water or milk? Because I personally use water to save on calories. Do those cream flavours taste good with water?

Also, do you find that the natural line is less sweet than the regular line?

Comment

I drink mine with water. You may want to purchase a few sample packs of both flavor lines to see how you like each.

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessModel45 View Post
                        Thanks for the reply! I'll have to try those flavours. Same questions I asked the other member...do you drink your casein in water or milk? Have you tried those flavours in water? And do you find a difference in the sweetness between the Regular Premium and Natural Premium lines?
                        I always drink all my shakes in water and the taste has always been strong enough for me. Thickness will depend on how much you use. The difference is taste and sweetness for Natty vs Regular Premium is the stevia bitterness vs splendas artificial taste. I use both but lately have been going with Natty just to try and get away from artificial stuff. May want to try a few pounds of each before ordering a huge amount and not liking it.

Haha thanks for the clear up. When you use drink those 3 flavours, do you drink them with water or milk? Because I personally use water to save on calories. Do those cream flavours taste good with water?

Also, do you find that the natural line is less sweet than the regular line?
                        Im in bold.

Comment

I drink mine with water. You may want to purchase a few sample packs of both flavor lines to see how you like each.
                          Originally posted by Buff0910 View Post
                          Im in bold.
                          Thanks so much guys! I'll definitely give those flavors a shot for my next TP casein protein order!

Comment

Good luck and enjoy bud...

Comment

Working...
                            X