Discount Codes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discount Codes

Hi there, I was just wondering...how does one get assigned a discount code for TrueProtein.com? I would like to apply for a discount code if possible. Thank you in advance!
    SAVE 5% on your next TrueProtein.com order by using the discount code: LNG403

E-mail [email protected] and somebody will hook you up.

Comment

Originally posted by Quadriceps View Post
      E-mail [email protected] and somebody will hook you up.
      Thanks so much brother! I will send them an e-mail for sure. What does the discount code entail? For example, if someone else uses my code do I reap some sort of benefit? And can I use my own code?

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessModel45 View Post
        Thanks so much brother! I will send them an e-mail for sure. What does the discount code entail? For example, if someone else uses my code do I reap some sort of benefit? And can I use my own code?
        You do get free protein or cash for bringing True Protein new customers. Old customers and you as well can use the code, but it does not count towards your earnings.

http://www.trueprotein.com/service.aspx#Faq78

Comment

Originally posted by Quadriceps View Post
          You do get free protein or cash for bringing True Protein new customers. Old customers and you as well can use the code, but it does not count towards your earnings.

http://www.trueprotein.com/service.aspx#Faq78
          Ah I see! Thanks again Quadriceps!

Comment

Be careful not to abuse this or else they will strip you of it. Dont go trying to to rack up points by doing things like mailing your own orders to different addresses or something. You should be giving this code to friends.
            Wanna save 5% on your trueprotein orders? Use my code! CTN001

Comment

Originally posted by chris.tan View Post
              Be careful not to abuse this or else they will strip you of it. Dont go trying to to rack up points by doing things like mailing your own orders to different addresses or something. You should be giving this code to friends.
              What about giving the code to someone else that lives at the same address? Like in college where you live in an apartment complex. I guess it's okay to do, but does it look suspicious to the point you get cut off? Know what I mean?

Comment

Originally posted by chris.tan View Post
                Thank you for the warning. I definitely don't plan to scam them...they are my #1 favourite go-to place for supplements and would never try to screw them over.

I just hope that I can find people to use my code lol!

Comment

[email protected]

He will take care of you...
                  SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

- Success is the best revenge

Comment

Originally posted by LG1 View Post
                    [email protected]

He will take care of you...
                    Thanks brother, I just sent him an e-mail!

Comment

Working...
                    X