Resealable Food Grade Bags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resealable Food Grade Bags

Hi there, I was just wondering if you guys were ever going to use resealable plastic food grade bags rather than the non-resealable ones that you currently use? Thank you in advance!
    SAVE 5% on your next TrueProtein.com order by using the discount code: LNG403

doubtful... the whole reason for the current bags is to keep price as cheap as possible... implementing a zip lock of sorts would increase price... might as well buy a tubs then.
    -2013 USAPL Michigan State Championships 198lb Raw Mens Open, 1st Place (1217 total)
    -2013 USAPL Texas State Championships
    198 Raw Mens Open, 2nd place (1216 total)
    -2012 USAPL Longhorn Open
    198 Raw Mens Open, 1st place (1177 total)
    -2012 USAPL Aggie Showdown
    198lb Raw Mens Open, 2nd place (1137 total)

Comment

Originally posted by bbjeff86 View Post
      doubtful... the whole reason for the current bags is to keep price as cheap as possible... implementing a zip lock of sorts would increase price... might as well buy a tubs then.
      Hmm, that's unfortunate.. I just thought I'd suggest it seeing how TP's Canadian competitor CanadianProtein.com has their food grade bags with resealable capability.

Comment

Now that this has been answered with a reasonable response, I would like to take this thread in another direction. FM45, you should retake your avatar pic with your pants about an inch higher so I don't feel like I'm looking at the adult film poster "Twink's First Time".

Does your modeling agent require a minimum square footage of pubic area be exposed for any/all photos taken of you?
        Last edited by Macho Man; 07-28-2011, 11:12 PM.
        2010 NPC North Star

Comment

Originally posted by Macho Man View Post
          Now that this has been answered with a reasonable response, I would like to take this thread in another direction. FM45, you should retake your avatar pic with your pants about an inch higher so I don't feel like I'm looking at the adult film poster "Twink's First Time".

Does your modeling agent require a minimum square footage of pubic area be exposed for any/all photos taken of you?
          Sorry I wasn't sure if this was a sarcastic post. Lol I apologize if you don't think my avatar is appropriate. Would you prefer if I post a picture of me in my recent bodybuilding competition?

I noticed also that your avatar displays your legs (which are amazing btw) with your crotch whited out in the shape of a nut sack.

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessModel45 View Post
            Sorry I wasn't sure if this was a sarcastic post. Lol I apologize if you don't think my avatar is appropriate. Would you prefer if I post a picture of me in my recent bodybuilding competition?

I noticed also that your avatar displays your legs (which are amazing btw) with your crotch whited out in the shape of a nut sack.
            Haha, I was giving you shit. I think a recent bodybuilding pic would be cool and would seem less like you were trying to look "hawt" and more like you were displaying your physique, but that is just my opinion and shouldn't hold much weight. You do whatever you want with your avatar. I don't think your current pic is inappropriate, nor is it my call to make, haha.
            2010 NPC North Star

Comment

Originally posted by Macho Man View Post
              Haha, I was giving you shit. I think a recent bodybuilding pic would be cool and would seem less like you were trying to look "hawt" and more like you were displaying your physique, but that is just my opinion and shouldn't hold much weight. You do whatever you want with your avatar. I don't think your current pic is inappropriate, nor is it my call to make, haha.
              Lol thought so! You bring up a fair point so I thought I'd take it into consideration and decided to change my avatar. Happy now you old fart? :P

Comment

Working...
              X