Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Scoops

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New Scoops

    To whom on the TP staff this may concern:

    I recently had to run into GNC for some last minute BCAAs, as my TP supply had run out and I forgot to reorder. Now, while it was way more expensive and I had to actually leave my house, something good came from the situation. I purchased a tub from a company who shall remain nameless. When I opened the tub, the scoop was sitting right at the top, no digging. "What luck" I thought, this rarely happens to me. I took a couple scoops and went to put the scooper back in the tub; that was when I discovered their secret- The scooper had an extremely long handle which would not allow it to sit perpendicular to the side of the tub, so it was too long to fall down and be covered by product. So simple, yet so ingenious. It also makes digging out those last few servings much easier.

    Just a thought. I would love you forever if you increased the length of your scooper handles to a tad more than the diameter of the jugs they came in. That is all.




    -His Machoness
    2010 NPC North Star

  • #2
    Originally posted by Macho Man View Post

    Just a thought. I would love you forever if you increased the length of your scooper handles to a tad more than the diameter of the jugs they came in. That is all.




    -His Machoness
    You sound like my wife.



    ...JK I'm not married.
    Max Muscle
    5020 Katella Ave.
    Los Alamitos, CA 90720
    www.MaxMuscleLosAlamitos.com

    Comment


    • #3
      Theroymccoy: My wife wants me to reduce the length of my scooper, well actually that may not be 100 percent correct, I forget exactly what she said.
      "Be gentle in what you do, firm in how you do it."
      Buck Brannaman.

      "It is the certainty of punishment that deters crime, not the severity of it."
      'Hanging' Judge PARKER

      "Nothing is so powerful as an insight into human nature... what compulsions drive a man, what instincts dominate his action... if you know these things about a man you can touch him at the core of his being."
      ~William Bernbach

      Comment


      • #4
        Just tape two popsicle sticks to the one you get and reuse it with each new order...
        2014 NPC Mr MN State TBD
        2012 NPC MN state 40+ 1st and 3rd Hvy *Injury :frusty:
        2012 NPC Gopher State 40+ 1st and 1st SuperHvy
        2011 NPC Gopher State 40+ 1st and 2nd Open Hvy.
        2011 NPC Upper Midwest 40+ 1st and Super Hvy 1st
        2009 Gopher State 4th Hvy and 4th Masters 40+
        *11 Natural contest 1992-2000 placed top 4 of all
        88 Natural Mr MN 2nd Teen
        88 Gopher State 4th Teen Hvy Div 176lbs

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Macho Man View Post
          To whom on the TP staff this may concern:

          I recently had to run into GNC for some last minute BCAAs, as my TP supply had run out and I forgot to reorder. Now, while it was way more expensive and I had to actually leave my house, something good came from the situation. I purchased a tub from a company who shall remain nameless. When I opened the tub, the scoop was sitting right at the top, no digging. "What luck" I thought, this rarely happens to me. I took a couple scoops and went to put the scooper back in the tub; that was when I discovered their secret- The scooper had an extremely long handle which would not allow it to sit perpendicular to the side of the tub, so it was too long to fall down and be covered by product. So simple, yet so ingenious. It also makes digging out those last few servings much easier.

          Just a thought. I would love you forever if you increased the length of your scooper handles to a tad more than the diameter of the jugs they came in. That is all.

          -His Machoness
          Ironic--I just tossed out two of those to the garbage b/c I wasnt going to use them. Had I seen this thread yesterday, I would have sent them to you. I received a couple free tubs from my last show that had these in there.

          I put all my protein in rectangular-like (tupper-ware-ish) containers...thus, the long-scooper thing isnt necessary. Oh well.

          -slide
          "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

          "Carry 24/7 or guess right."

          "There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

          "993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by slide View Post
            Ironic--I just tossed out two of those to the garbage b/c I wasnt going to use them. Had I seen this thread yesterday, I would have sent them to you. I received a couple free tubs from my last show that had these in there.

            I put all my protein in rectangular-like (tupper-ware-ish) containers...thus, the long-scooper thing isnt necessary. Oh well.

            -slide
            Haha, day late and a dollar short. Again.
            2010 NPC North Star

            Comment

            Working...
            X