Hats? Maybe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hats? Maybe?

It's about to be burning up down here in Georgia and my bald head needs a TP or DC hat to sport and cover my bald head. Just wondering if there were ever plans for these down the pike?
    Stimulation through annihilation.

X2!!
    "SET NO LIMITS"

"When the knees hurt you just wrap tighter."-Skip

2015 NPC Supplement Express:
    2014 NPC Sun City Regional:
    2013 NPC Sun City Classic:
    2010 NPC Virginia Grand Prix:
    2002 NPC Western Carolina:
    2002 NPC North Carolina State:

Use Discount Code MMH353..

Comment

x3, I would definitely buy one. if you're taking requests, I would say flex fit, I prefer that over the snap or velcro back.. (but either way is fine)

Comment

lo-pro trucker. I'd buy a couple

Comment

fitted vote
          Overtraining should be one of the lowest concerns. You should focus on optimal training.
          -John Ceasar

Comment

:iagree:
            Joe

Contest History:
            2017 Muscle Heat - 2nd Place Masters 40+ HWT & 3rd Place LHW
            2017 Gold's Classic - 3rd Place Masters 40+ HWT & 4th Place LHW
            2016 GK Classic - 1st Place MW & 4th Place Masters 40+
            2016 Charlotte Europa - 3rd Place MW & 1st Place Masters 35+
            2015 Mid-Atlantic Classic - 4th Place LHW & 4th Place Masters 40+ HWY
            2014 Muscle Heat Classic - 4th Place LHW & 4th Place Masters 35+ HWY

Comment

All sound like good options but at this point I wouldn't even mind a cowboy hat to bust out widowmakers in. :insane:
              Stimulation through annihilation.

Comment

Great idea. I vote for fitted too.
                It takes work to get things done, but in reality not getting things done is a lot more painful. -Knickerbocker24

Start doing and believing in the stuff that works, and do it today and forever. You want science and studies? Fuck you. I’ve got scars and blood and vomit. -Jim Wendler

My 5/3/1 Journal

Comment

I'd buy atleast one....
                  Want to save alot of coin on your monthly protein expenses?? Go to www.TRUEPROTEIN.com and use code: DDG547 for 5% off all orders and up to 15% off certain orders! Save tons of money on shipping and buy in bulk!!

"When my mind starts telling me to stop I know that my competition just racked the weight and now is the time to create a gap between them and me." ~ Dusty Hanshaw

Comment

church
                    Originally posted by MoGeaYuglay
                    "DC is for people who are seriously stuck or advanced (which a 16 year is not, even if they started training at 5y/o), here's 5x5 (insert madcow's link), you'll grow better with this
                    -the management"
                    "Any action without purpose is meaningless."

Comment

black with black embroidered DC
                      Overtraining should be one of the lowest concerns. You should focus on optimal training.
                      -John Ceasar

Comment

Originally posted by lhart6272 View Post
                        black with black embroidered DC
                        Absolutely. I have an Animal Pak hat like this. I don't even use any of their products anymore, but I saw it at the Arnold a few years ago and had to buy it. Fitted, black, with a black logo on the front.

I think even the blue color that's on the TP website would be sweet...
                        It takes work to get things done, but in reality not getting things done is a lot more painful. -Knickerbocker24

Start doing and believing in the stuff that works, and do it today and forever. You want science and studies? Fuck you. I’ve got scars and blood and vomit. -Jim Wendler

My 5/3/1 Journal

Comment

i'd buy one - 1 vote for flex fit

Comment

Id buy a true protein hat for sure, or an Intense Muscle hat!?!

Comment

Working...
                            X