Billing/Shipping question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billing/Shipping question

Long story short, I want to make an order and have it sent to one of my soldiers who is back in the states. I need it sent in his name, but it does not give an option to change the name for billing. Is there anyways to have my billing info and his shipping info?

J
    "No man ever won a war by dieing for his county. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his."

George Patton

Get your Protein where the real men get theirs, TrueProtein.com

5% off with Dicount code JNR490, and 10% off orders over 10 lbs!!!

I'm not sure how often TP staffs are on here, but I know

[email protected]

is the contact email on their newsletters for questions.
    2010 NPC North Star

Comment

Thanks man!!!

J
      "No man ever won a war by dieing for his county. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his."

George Patton

Comment

Just a quick update.

Andria of True Protein handled my request personally, and took GREAT care of me. Macho man thanks for the email to get in touch with them. Guys and gals of TrueProtein, thank you for offering a incredible product at such amazing prices, and being so easy to work with. I couldn't ask for a better company to work with.

J

George Patton

Comment

Originally posted by Godsmack View Post
          Just a quick update.

Andria of True Protein handled my request personally, and took GREAT care of me. Macho man thanks for the email to get in touch with them. Guys and gals of TrueProtein, thank you for offering a incredible product at such amazing prices, and being so easy to work with. I couldn't ask for a better company to work with.

J
          Andria is indeed extremely competent. I couldn't have asked for any better help with my latest True Protein order.

Comment

Trust me, my future orders will be via phone, if for no other reason than she makes it so easy.

J

George Patton

Comment

Working...
            X