9 flavors coming my way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9 flavors coming my way

I ordered some protein from TP and picked out 9 flavors to try. I ordered small amounts of 6 of them in whey isolate and I ordered the standard 3 ( c / v / s ) in a tri-blend.
    If I remember right I ordered grape, cherry, orange, fruit punch, tropical, and wild berry.

All of the protein I ordered will be sweetened with stevia.

I'm looking forward to trying these flavors and I'll keep everyone posted !!!!!!
    MOD @ BeyondMass.com

I'm not an expert in any field of study involving performance enhancement...therefore anything I suggest is not to be taken seriously. Do your research and don't jump into anything your not prepared for both mentally and physically !!!!

I just reveiwed my order and I screwed...I have 10 different flavors coming my way. I also ordered a few pounds of lemonade flavored isolate !!!!!

I can't wait. I'm going to try all 10 flavors the day they come. Is 500 grams of protein to much to have in one sitting ?
    MOD @ BeyondMass.com

I'm not an expert in any field of study involving performance enhancement...therefore anything I suggest is not to be taken seriously. Do your research and don't jump into anything your not prepared for both mentally and physically !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by alpineslide
      Is 500 grams of protein to much to have in one sitting ?
      nope, if i were you i would take all of the protein you ordered, mix it into your bath tub with 5 gallons of water, then grab your garden hose for use as a straw, then bon apetite. this is what in-human does. i think he also said he mixes the powder into a cream/paste and rubs it on his inner thighs. he swears by it.

tpc
      TRUEPROTEIN.COM

THE HIGHEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS AT THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICE...

Comment

I've tried my grape, cherry, orange, fruit punch and lemonade.

All are good, but I probably wouldn't get the cherry again. They are flavored with stevia which seems to be a very light tasting sweetener in my opinion.

I usually drink two post workout drinks seperately...one dextrose drink and one protein drink. Yesterday I mixed my dextrose and lemonade protein together....That was damn good, I could drink that all day.

So far I think the lemonade is my favorite
        MOD @ BeyondMass.com

Comment

Working...
        X