X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    BANJO

• BANJO
    replied
    Thanks for the help! Will be placing a order tomorrow--have to do a little research for myself first. Thanks again

Leave a comment:

• tpc
    TrueProtein.com

• tpc
    replied
    if she is going atkins style (ketogenic), i would go just protein and fat. this mix will get the job done and has hardly any taste.

65% wpi (either the ion-exchange, microfiltration or the coldfiltrations)
    15% egg white
    10% micellar casein
    10% MCT powder

this is a really good mix and pretty much covers all grounds. it will be easy to drink and will have minimal taste if left unsweetened and flavored.

tpc

Leave a comment:

• BANJO

• BANJO
    replied
    She is partial to taste ( I on the otherhand can just about drink gsoline if it gets the job done) She is looking for somethink lite on the carbs though--she leans towards a atkins approach to eating, but I am trying to get her quality protein intake up.

Leave a comment:

• tpc
    TrueProtein.com

• tpc
    replied
    is she partial to taste. because i know my girl will not drink half of the stuff i drink, because some of my mixes has too much of a "protein shake" type taste. and are you looking for something with all protein, protein and fat, protein and carbs, or protein fat and carbs.

thanks,
    tpc

Leave a comment:

• BANJO

• BANJO
    started a topic MRP question for TPC

MRP question for TPC

TPC, I want to order a good meal replacement blend for the wife. Can you make a good suggestion. I looked on your website and didn't see any of the blends so designated. I will be ordering it for her in tropical flavor. banjo
Working...
X