MRP question for TPC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MRP question for TPC

TPC, I want to order a good meal replacement blend for the wife. Can you make a good suggestion. I looked on your website and didn't see any of the blends so designated. I will be ordering it for her in tropical flavor. banjo

is she partial to taste. because i know my girl will not drink half of the stuff i drink, because some of my mixes has too much of a "protein shake" type taste. and are you looking for something with all protein, protein and fat, protein and carbs, or protein fat and carbs.

thanks,
    tpc
    TRUEPROTEIN.COM

THE HIGHEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS AT THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICE...

Comment

She is partial to taste ( I on the otherhand can just about drink gsoline if it gets the job done) She is looking for somethink lite on the carbs though--she leans towards a atkins approach to eating, but I am trying to get her quality protein intake up.

Comment

if she is going atkins style (ketogenic), i would go just protein and fat. this mix will get the job done and has hardly any taste.

65% wpi (either the ion-exchange, microfiltration or the coldfiltrations)
        15% egg white
        10% micellar casein
        10% MCT powder

this is a really good mix and pretty much covers all grounds. it will be easy to drink and will have minimal taste if left unsweetened and flavored.

tpc
        TRUEPROTEIN.COM

THE HIGHEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS AT THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICE...

Comment

Thanks for the help! Will be placing a order tomorrow--have to do a little research for myself first. Thanks again

Comment

Working...
          X