New Flavors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Flavors

I may be in for an ass-kicking for asking this, but how much of a pain in the ass would it be if I ordered 1 pound of all the new flavors just so I know what they taste like ?

You guys wouldn't mislabel all the flavors to throw me off would you ?
    MOD @ BeyondMass.com

I'm not an expert in any field of study involving performance enhancement...therefore anything I suggest is not to be taken seriously. Do your research and don't jump into anything your not prepared for both mentally and physically !!!!

it is a pain in the ass (just kidding, kind of, lol), but we expect it. since they are new flavors that really no other protein manufacturer has used in the past, most people don't really know what they will like. so we totally understand.

though so far the fruit punch, orange and grape are my favs so far. but honestly they are all pretty good. still trying to get used to root beer though.

tpc
    TRUEPROTEIN.COM

THE HIGHEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS AT THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICE...

Comment

TPC,
      This might sound like a stupid question but do the flavors like grape and fruit punch(when mixed with water) have a consistancy that is clear and like gatorade or does it come out more cloudy and thicker like strawberry milk?

thanks in advance

Comment

all of our flavors and sweeteners come out crystal clear like gatorade in water. it may be cloudy for a minute while mixing until it goes into a complete solution, but it is clear.

tpc
        TRUEPROTEIN.COM

THE HIGHEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS AT THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICE...

Comment

Working...
        X