TP Experts, how does this blend look?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TP Experts, how does this blend look?

I want to put together a blended protein for times other than post workout. Other than doing alot of research, I'm not a protein expert, but saw this site, and liked what I saw compared to others. Here is a blend I thought would work well:

40% Whey Concentrate
    30% Milk Protein Isolate
    20% Egg White
    10% Whole Egg
    Aminogen
    Chocolate
    Sucralose

Maybe some staffers have an idea on how the taste would be, and if it looks like a good blended profile.

Thanks !

everything looks awesome except for the whole egg. whole egg is pretty high in fat. the last thing you want is fat consumption during your post workout meal, where carbs are usually present.

i would go
    45% WPC
    25% MPI
    30% egg white

tpc
    TRUEPROTEIN.COM

THE HIGHEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS AT THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICE...

Comment

Thanks for replying tpc, this wouldn't be for post workout, this would be my between meals & nightime protein, so I added the whole egg to get a little fat, a little calorie bump and complete egg protein in it.

From your response, I think you thought I was using it for postworkout. Would my original percentages be good, or what would you recommend as more optimal?

Comment

oh my bad, i skimmed your post and saw postworkout. sorry its about 12:20 am, can't sleep.

anyway, yes i would like that mix for a meal replacement. the only reasons i might leave the whole egg out is if you wanted to use it at night time, i wouldn't recommend fat consumption at this time, but that is a personal preference.

i would also probably go with chocolate on this one. mixes heavy with casein type proteins or whole egg taste best with chocolate, the fruitier flavors just don't seem to go well, but again that is just me.

tpc
        TRUEPROTEIN.COM

THE HIGHEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS AT THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICE...

Comment

Working...
        X