No announcement yet.

Synthetek xmas sale - buy 2 get 1 free!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Synthetek xmas sale - buy 2 get 1 free!

For the month of December, buy any 2 products and get a 3rd product for FREE!

Simply complete your order for any 2 products and specify the 3rd and free product in the comments field of the purchase page.

This offer also applies irrespective of quantity, for every 2 products purchased we will throw in a 3rd free:

-Buy 2 products get 1 Free
    -Buy 4 products get 2 Free
    -Buy 6 products get 3 Free.

This offer will expire on the last day of December 2016.

You can mix and match!

Be Quick!

Conditions:
    *FREE product has to be of equal or lesser value to the products that you purchased.

*This offer is on our liquid products only.

*Standard shipping fees apply

*1 promotion per order. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer (e.g $300 offer)
    www.synthetek.com

The Ultimate in Bodybuilding - Because you want to be the BEST!

Take note of this offer because it's a hell of a deal.

The carnitine alone is enough for me to jump in on it.

Skip
    www.TEAMSKIP.com

Twitter: @IntenseMuscle
    Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: IntenseMuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP

For Training Inquiries: TEAMSKIP1@gmail.com

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Ordered carnitine. Amazing stuff. Thanks.

Comment

Only 8 Days to go before this deal is over for another year! Get in quick!
        www.synthetek.com

Comment

Guys this is an incredible offer. Check out their products and see if there is anything you can use in 2017 and take advantage of this once a year offer.

Skip
          www.TEAMSKIP.com

Twitter: @IntenseMuscle
          Facebook: Skip Hill
          Instagram: IntenseMuscle
          YouTube: TEAMSKIP

For Training Inquiries: TEAMSKIP1@gmail.com

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Agreed! Everyone, stock up and save!

Synthetek also has amazing customer service! USPS did not take care of the box and when I received it, it was all banged up. I opened the box and one of the bottles of Synthetine was broken. I sent them an email notifying them of this and the next day they had already shipped out a replacement bottle! Best products and customer service!

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
            Guys this is an incredible offer. Check out their products and see if there is anything you can use in 2017 and take advantage of this once a year offer.

Skip

Comment

Originally posted by Petros View Post
              Agreed! Everyone, stock up and save!

Synthetek also has amazing customer service! USPS did not take care of the box and when I received it, it was all banged up. I opened the box and one of the bottles of Synthetine was broken. I sent them an email notifying them of this and the next day they had already shipped out a replacement bottle! Best products and customer service!
              Thank you for this. We will always take full responsibility for the items purchased getting to our customers.
              www.synthetek.com

Comment

For anyone who has yet to see this there are only 3 days left!
                www.synthetek.com

Comment

Had to take advantage of this offer...crazy deal.

Tks.

-s
                  "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

Thank you to everyone who has purchased over the past month! The response has been immense!

We hope that our products in some way are helping your reach whatever goals that you have set.

This sale has concluded, however we are still offering a FREE product of choice whenever you spend $300 or more on any order with us.

We hope everyone has had and continues to have happy holidays and wish everyone a very successful and healthy 2017!
                    www.synthetek.com

Comment

Working...
                    X