Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please welcome Synthetek.com as our newest sponsor!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please welcome Synthetek.com as our newest sponsor!!

I have used their products for YEARS and I am happy to report that Synthetek.com as back on board as a sponsor after being a sponsor here many years ago!

I have not done a show from 2002 through my last show in 2012 without using Synthelator prior to going on stage and I am currently using their Synthetine right now with great results.

I would encourage you to check out their quality products and great customer service!

Skip
    www.TEAMSKIP.com

Twitter: @IntenseMuscle
    Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: IntenseMuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP

For Training Inquiries: TEAMSKIP1@gmail.com

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

I've just been researching their products in the last week or so, what a coincidence! Glad to hear your endorsement too, skip!

Comment

Nice...gonna try their Carnitine here before too long.

Comment

I've used Synthetek products on/off since I started on the boards. Solid products and even better customer service...glad to see them back here as a sponsor.

-s
        "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

Products may be good, hopefully the board wont become full of their "pushers" suggesting it for everything....like on another board

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dram360 View Post
            Products may be good, hopefully the board wont become full of their "pushers" suggesting it for everything....like on another board

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
            You don't know this board very well. If the products work they'll be recommended but this board is mostly about diet and training.
            Owner of 316FIT and Team Skip Approved Trainer

Instagram: @jaredragsdale
            FB: www.fb.com/jared.ragsdale
            www.316fit.com
            Email: jared@316fit.com

Comment

I've used their carnitine before and it gave me great results. Welcome on board guys.
              "If you're ready to do DC, you're not gonna give a flying f*(k about fatigue from the previous exercise. You get under the bar and kill it, each and every time." - homonunculus

"Nothing better than coming to IM and seeing a Wall of Text next to that big Tricep pic." - Lonnie123

“Hateful to me as the gates of Hades is that man who hides one thing in his heart and speaks another.” - Homer

The scale doesn't show a number. When he steps on it, it simply reads: Big Mother Fucker. - Skip

Comment

Thank you very much for the warm welcome everyone!

Great to be back
                www.synthetek.com

The Ultimate in Bodybuilding - Because you want to be the BEST!

Comment

Working...
                X