Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doggcrapp Training Manual

This is not Mine

Log Book PIMP! It ain't a crime if it likes it!

Excellent - good call, bro.

Skip
    www.TEAMSKIP.com

Twitter: @IntenseMuscle
    Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: IntenseMuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP

For Training Inquiries: TEAMSKIP1@gmail.com

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Ok remember on the diet part on that attachement --that was my diet at a time where i was having trouble gaining weight because I was working 9 hour days doing hard heavy lifting---that is what I was trying to do to gain weight. Diet has to be tuned to the individual and I dont want that as an outline for all
      Dantes Blog: http://tn-community.com/category/dantes-board/

Facebook: www.facebook.com/dante.trudel.5

You can buy right from the source and get the high quality raw materials from Truenutrition.com or you can pay 1.5 to 3 times the cost for a glossy jug, fancy multicolored label, and $13000 per page magazine advertising costs....for a company I just might be making the product for anyway........

DC Training - DC@cyber-rights.net

Comment

Excellent point DC. Thanks for stopping over here...

Comment

I was just wondering what happened to the manual??

Is there a way we can get it back up?
          TrueProtein discount code...

MLH229

Support the troops! Use my discount code.

"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway"
          ~John Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by nextBIGone View Post
            I was just wondering what happened to the manual??

Is there a way we can get it back up?
            No, it was counterfiet.
            -KidRok-
            "....because I won't accept that I can't."

www.TrueProtein.com --5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

Be sure to "LIKE" my FaceBook training Page: https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

Originally posted by KidRok View Post
              No, it was counterfiet.
              ohhh.......

Comment

DC training has been such a good motivational kick in the ass for my years of slack ass training. Where can I get more info on DC for specific bodyparts or just more general stuff. I've read a bunch already but i'm craving more

Comment

Everything you need to know to get started is in the stickies in the doggpound. If your still confused about anything after you read it then read it again. Post anymore questions you have in the puppy pound.
                  Trey Potter CSCS

sigpic

Remember, if you can’t pick it, grow it, or kill it, you shouldn’t be eating it.- Justin Harris

Bodybuilding is stressful. The joy is seeing how incredibly the body adapts. The smart thing is to keep the machine as healthy as possible along the way, IMO.- Homon[/FONT]

Comment

^^what he said, lol, well played
                    NAS Pennsylvania and Delaware State Chair
                    2015 contests:
                    Contest Info
                    KBX333 @ www.trueprotein.com for 5% off your order!

Comment

thx

Comment

Thanks what haha, there is nothing there anymore....
                        Use SAM210 for 5% off your entire order at www.trueprotein.com 10% if you order 16 lbs or more!

Now, if you would kindly drop this little debate before I am forced by the voices in my head to drive to where you live, find you, rape you, eat your heart and then go workout with your blood on my hands.

Comment

weight loss

I new to the site and new to the whole weight loss thing im lookin to drop a few pounds and get toned up could someone plz give some great diets and or tips of what to do Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin F. View Post
                            I new to the site and new to the whole weight loss thing im lookin to drop a few pounds and get toned up could someone plz give some great diets and or tips of what to do Thanks in advance
                            Use the search function...there is a lot of info here.
                            My daughter needs all the protein she can get...use discount code NPP443 and get 5% (10% for 16lbs or more) discount at www.trueprotein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin F. View Post
                              Low carb's, high protien,3 exercise's per body part,3 set's per exercise,8-12 rep's. Check out Bodybuilding.com for basic bodybuilding programs. Be consistent with your workout's.

Comment

Working...
                              X