Doggcrapp Training Manual

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New...

I'm new to the site... Heard and read a lot of good stuff about this DOGG CRAPP... However, I can't seem to find the workout guide on the site... Can somebody point me in the right direction.....?

Thanks

Comment

cool

Comment

Manual

So is there a manual? or when will there be one

Comment

cool man,i like that training

Comment

To be honest a DC training manual could be done with all the great info here, the key would be select wich info put in the thing. It could be spread into chapters:
            -Intro and general info (the importance of gaining strength as the goal of this sistem, explain rest pause, extreme stretch and slow negatives)
            -the two way
            -weak bodyparts on the 2 way
            -2-way and certain injurys (alternatives for those with bad shoulders, knees or lower back)
            -the three way
            -widowmakers, how to choose them and invent them and explain Dante´s torturous exercise inventions
            -Diet
            -DC and contest prep (how to adapt the routine as the diet gets harder)
            It´s all in the site, it wouldn´t take that long to do it...
            Last edited by betito; 04-04-2010, 09:23 AM.

Comment

That sounds like an incredible idea. Having all the information you need (at least for a very, very long while) In one place would make accessing it much more convenient and reduce pointless questions. And if someone can get dante to spill the beans about his hidden cache of exercises (I like to call it El Dorado), that'll make said manual solid gold.
              we just need someone who knows his way around DC, and preferably someone who can put the manual together in a well-ordered manner to volunteer. One tiny contribution I think I can make is this piece of advice- put a preface to the 3-way chapter that says in no uncertain terms that the 3-way makes you grow LESS. I think everyone agrees they've had their share of people talking about doing the 3-way before they've ever finished their first blast.

Good luck.
              This is an Irony Point- ؟
              An Irony Point is a punctuation mark denoting that a sentence should be understood as ironic or sarcastic.

"When I was a lad I ate four dozen eggs every morning to help me get large"- Gaston.

Comment

reeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrr, reeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaarrrrrrr rrrrrrraaeaaaerrr (airplane noise)
                open up, here comes the airplane on a non stop flight from tasty town
                rrreeeeeaaaar, rrrrrrrreeeeeeeeaarrr, whoosh, rrrrreaaaarrrrrrrrrr

Johnny, just EAT YOUR GODDAMN DINNER ALREADY!!!!!!!!!
                2010 NPC North Star- DNP

Comment

Best manual ever... I remember reading Dante’s readings back in the Animal board days

Comment

Cheers for an excellent read.

Comment

Working...
                    X