Get Adobe Flash player
IntenseMuscle.com

Go Back   IntenseMuscle.com > Main Forums > The DOGG Pound

The DOGG Pound The Official Home of DOGGCRAPP Training. Discuss DC training, workouts, concepts and methodology, here.

Old 04-26-2005, 09:27 PM   #1
Doggcrapp
Super Moderator/Roundtable Expert

A lot of guys are real close to getting their free protein

I saw about 7 guys getting really close (Ben was like 12 bucks off or something like that)--a whole slew of guys were in the 200 dollar range with less than 100 bucks to go

Facebook:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You can buy right from the source and get the high quality raw materials from Truenutrition.com or you can pay 1.5 to 3 times the cost for a glossy jug, fancy multicolored label, and $13000 per page magazine advertising costs....for a company I just might be making the product for anyway........

DC Training -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Doggcrapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 09:29 PM   #2
Easto
Lightweight Member

I know you don't want to be checking for everyone, but has anyone used BEC772 yet?
Easto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 09:41 PM   #3
Doggcrapp

Ben I meant you---your 12 bucks off.

I dont know how Jim Paul does it. There are guys doing this program that have had 7-9 people use their discount code but the people using their code put in small 25-30 dollar orders. DAH995 is one of them, like 7 people have used his code but they average out to about 30 bucks each so he is still short. But Jim Paul, I dont know how he does it but people use his discount code and place huge gigantic orders-LOL. He just got a free 8lbs and I look again today and saw he's at 2 hundred something dollars again because some guy put in a big 200 dollar order by himself using jims code.

Facebook:

You can buy right from the source and get the high quality raw materials from Truenutrition.com or you can pay 1.5 to 3 times the cost for a glossy jug, fancy multicolored label, and $13000 per page magazine advertising costs....for a company I just might be making the product for anyway........

DC Training -
Old 04-26-2005, 09:55 PM   #4
babygetoboy
Middleweight Member

I just gave jim a huge order myself lol
Old 04-26-2005, 10:12 PM   #5
antihero
Light-heavyweight Member

im not that close to it again am i? i sure hope not, otherwise im gonna need a place to store it for a short time....
------------------------------------
antihero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 10:13 PM   #6
PTAaron
Intense Muscle Vet

I'm going to start advertising at my gym... actually at all of the gyms I go to...
Am I anywhere near getting anything soon?

discount code: AAL229 saves you 5%

Feel free to PM me with injury questions - I'll get back to you as quickly as possible.
PTAaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 10:34 PM   #7
Doggcrapp

aaron a bunch of people used your code but they were previous customers--your one of the guys i checked today--i think your in the 200's and i think anti is about 175 (by recall)

Facebook:

DC Training -
Old 04-26-2005, 11:11 PM   #8
ExtraMediumDog

Quote:
Originally Posted by antihero
im not that close to it again am i? i sure hope not, otherwise im gonna need a place to store it for a short time....
You can store it at my house. I'll just take the storage fee out of it.
ExtraMediumDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 11:16 PM   #9
jimpaul
Super-heavyweight Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by babygetoboy
I just gave jim a huge order myself lol
Thanks BG2B, It's appreciated.

Btw, did you find anything to drudge along with you in the Van yet?

jim

ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
Good luck
Jimpaul/Newtoketo

PLEASE READ AS MUCH AS YOU CAN
AND USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION TOO!
jimpaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 12:24 AM   #10
jimpaul
Super-heavyweight Member

BTW, Thanks to Doug and Dante of Trueprotein for this opportunity.

Great, reliable company.

It's nice to have a company that sells monster maker formula's that we can rely on.

ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
Good luck
Jimpaul/Newtoketo

Old 04-27-2005, 12:30 AM   #11
babygetoboy
Middleweight Member

Jim,

I am having such a tough time figuring out these damn meals in the truck. I've been trying cold chicken, but I literally can not get it down my throat, I just gag it right back up. I'm having a real tough time.

I'm using egg salad with fat free mayo for one of the meals, and a shake for the other, but I really would rather have 3 real meals.

I just can not figure out waht ot have, and it needs to be cost effective because I'm on a real tight budget now.

God it's frustrating.
Old 04-27-2005, 12:51 AM   #12
jimpaul
Super-heavyweight Member

I know the price of meats can get real depressing. I remember Dante saying he would wait until steak went on sale and buy a whole bunch of it. That's what I've been doing. It's usually under two bucks a pound or so when I get it and I fill the freezer and other family members freezers to when I need to.

Lean hamburger meat too. There's a whole bunch of meals you could mix up the nite before with hamburger.

Tuna, Nuts, whole eggs, protein shakes.

You don't have to stick with the chicken.

How bout turkey. It's not as good as steak or hamburger meat but it's still good.

jim

Good luck
Jimpaul/Newtoketo

Last edited by jimpaul; 04-27-2005 at 12:53 AM.
Old 04-27-2005, 01:21 AM   #13
your2slow
Lightweight Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easto
I know you don't want to be checking for everyone, but has anyone used BEC772 yet?

Yeah they have. That's my discount code. Now go use it to buy $12 worth of protein.
your2slow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 01:39 AM   #14
Number6
Middleweight Member

Oh hey Dante - I got a question about this....if I bring you a new customer and lets say his first order is only 50 bucks to try your stuff out but then orders for 300 - will I get that 300 on my account as well since I brought this customer to you? =)

DAG447

at
only highest quality supplements at "the rock bottom lowest price"! =)
Number6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 01:47 AM   #15
jimpaul
Super-heavyweight Member

Baby, You know, sometimes things are right in front of us...................................

I keep forgetting about IM's own bulking lounge, lol.

Some great ideas in there:

http://www.intensemuscle.com/forumdisplay.php?f=53

hope it helps
jim

Good luck
Jimpaul/Newtoketo

Old 04-27-2005, 02:37 AM   #16
babygetoboy
Middleweight Member

I just have such a tough time eating cold meats for some reason, unless it's made in a dish. I just can't gag it down. If i have a microwave I'm good to go, it's just tough getting used to not having one.
Old 04-27-2005, 02:41 AM   #17
TNCEKM

Quote:
Originally Posted by babygetoboy
I just have such a tough time eating cold meats for some reason, unless it's made in a dish. I just can't gag it down. If i have a microwave I'm good to go, it's just tough getting used to not having one.
I'm a picky eater as well...it's horrible

Even some foods aren't good microwaved for me....(maybe it's just my cooking, eh?)

"It ain't nuttin but a peanut" -R.C.
TNCEKM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 03:37 AM   #18
Egill
DC Q & A Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number6
Oh hey Dante - I got a question about this....if I bring you a new customer and lets say his first order is only 50 bucks to try your stuff out but then orders for 300 - will I get that 300 on my account as well since I brought this customer to you? =)
nope, you'd only get for the 50 bucks, only first time orders.

<--- Batdog needs trueprotein for his superpowers

for a discount use my Batdog approved discount code: EGO693
Egill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 03:39 AM   #19
BigDownUnder
Intense Muscle Vet

DC or Doug, anyone used THA778 yet?
"This sport is about extremes - using weights you havent used previously, taking in amounts of food to build greater muscle mass-in amounts you never have done previously, & doing the cardio to keep you at an acceptable offseason training bodyfat that keeps you happy." Dante

For supplements, visit
& use this

DISCOUNT CODE - THA778
for a 5% Discount

BigDownUnder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 03:45 AM   #20
awds

i've been wanting to try trueprotein.com, now that im close to running out of whey. For those of you who tried it before, whats a good flavor to get ? and what are those protein additives, aminogen, vitamin+mineral mix ?
awds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 08:26 AM   #21
Number6
Middleweight Member

Aminogen is a enzym (?) that makes you digest the protein better. Vitamin complex is additive Vitamins and Minerals - fairly nice if you are maybe on lowcarb and dont want to take vitamin pills or such.
For flavours...they are sooooo damn cheap. Just pick your 2 favourite ones and maybe 1 or 2 which sound interesting to you and try them out. Man, even if you dont like the flavour...its 3.50$ something =)
Remember to use my discount code, right? I am small, I need protein to grow....=)

DAG447

at
Old 04-27-2005, 08:58 AM   #22
awds

just woundering how come when selecting the flavors, the regular flavors dont cost extra. but the bsl ones cost like $60+ ? i've heard their regular flavorings dont taste nearly as good as the bsl ones ?
awds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 09:09 AM   #23
Number6
Middleweight Member

Because: quote "The BSL costs us an arm and a leg" =) Just put in some more of the regular ones - that should solve your problem probably =) Or maybe you just order one can of bsl this time and use regular flavour for the huge amount of protein and if you REALLY Like the bsl SO much better, then thats your go next time =) deal?
Im off to the gym now - I hope I could help you out

DAG447

at

Last edited by Number6; 04-27-2005 at 09:20 AM.
Old 04-27-2005, 09:32 AM   #24
csakiges
Light-heavyweight Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimpaul
Thanks BG2B, It's appreciated.

Btw, did you find anything to drudge along with you in the Van yet?

jim

It is Jim's willingness to help anyone and everyone. I know I used his code for my 50pounds of WPC (plus 5 pounds of dextrose) that I ordered a few weeks ago and I haven't checked with him but I think my brother-in-law put in an order for 50 pounds of WPC this week. He asked me what brand he should buy (he had been buying 10 pound bags of ON whey) and of course I recommended True Protein and gave him JP's code.

If it was easy, everybody would be doing it.

If baseball is America's pastime, then football is truly America's passion. - Howie Long's acceptance speech during his induction.

Age is a question of mind over matter, if you don't mind, it doesn't matter. - Satchelle Paige's response to a reporter inquiring about his age.

Those that say one game never mattered, obviously never lost a Super Bowl - Marv Levy
csakiges is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 07:58 PM   #25
Easto
Lightweight Member

Dante and Doug

I sent you an Email to TP. I think there was a bit of a mix up
Easto is offline   Reply With Quote