Get Adobe Flash player
IntenseMuscle.com

Go Back   IntenseMuscle.com > Female Forums > Female Training and Nutrition Forum

Female Training and Nutrition Forum Dedicated to the iron ladies of IntenseMuscle!

Old 09-02-2004, 07:48 AM   #1
LeslieJo
Bantamweight Member

Goodbye for a while

Well, today will be my last post for a while. Family starts to arrive today and I have a million and one things to do to get ready still. Please keep Gerry in your prayers as he is probably in route right now. Ya'll have been a major source of support for me and for that I am truly grateful. Give me a week or two and I am sure that life will be back to normal. All of you in Florida, stay safe and know that you are in my prayers. For the rest of you I wish you great days and even greater workouts. See ya.......
Old 09-02-2004, 08:04 AM   #2
RonD

We will be praying............I'm sure all will go great for you !!!!
RonD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2004, 08:19 AM   #3
american idol
Heavyweight Member

Leslie - You know you are in our thoughts always. I'll be calling you. We'll give you some time to get settled with Gerry. I am so excited for all of you especially the little one since, she is a daddy's girl. Enjoy every single moment & take lots and lots of pictures.

Oh... don't forget to get a lil sumpin sumpin for the evening But, I'm sure you won't be wearing it for long.

WE LOVE YOU!!!!

MOD @
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
american idol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2004, 08:29 AM   #4
IM^
Heavyweight Member

Family first. You take good care now and God Bless. See you soon.
IM^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2004, 08:34 AM   #5
Heckman

Enjoy the time with your family...it is indeed very precious!

Heckman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2004, 09:09 AM   #6
KidRok
Super Moderator/Roundtable Expert

Our thoughts are with you LJ, enjoy this happy time in your life!

KidRok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2004, 11:26 AM   #7
TheLil'Missus
Heavyweight Member

We're so happy for you and Gerry, LJ! Enjoy that man and having all the important people under one roof. Ya'll are in our thoughts!

Mod @ Proactivehealthnet
TheLil'Missus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2004, 04:37 PM   #8
Syn
KidRok's Lady

Did I miss her? AAaawww.
AI - tell her we're all thinking of her.

Ask me about FitnessXLOnline.com

FXL222 for a discount on your 1st purchase

Syn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2004, 05:49 PM   #9
IslandGirl
Intense Muscle Competitor

I'm late as well! Leslie we will miss you, but enjoy your time with your hubby and your family. Have fun! And not too much cardio ya' hear me! You'll burn all your muscles! LOL!
IslandGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2004, 07:56 PM   #10
american idol
Heavyweight Member

Don't worry ladies. I'll be on the phone with her Saturday when the hubby comes home. I'm sure she knows ya'll are all thinking of her. But, I'll be sure to tell her anyway.... Ya'll are like family now

MOD @

Old 09-03-2004, 11:27 AM   #11
Creator_11
IntenseMuscle Tech

Have some fun Leslie,

Advocate for Socially Relevant Search Engine -http://theenginuity.com
Creator_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2004, 05:53 PM   #12
american idol
Heavyweight Member

I just spoke to LJ... She's stressing. So much to do & family isn't making it any easier. My hubby can't wait to call and talk to his brother tomorrow. Keep them in your thoughts & prayers guys. She's gonna need it when the inlaws show up in a couple of hours!!

MOD @

Old 09-05-2004, 06:02 PM   #13
Fancy

Hay enjoy the time w/your hunny. We'll miss your posts, but, I would be taking off too if I were in your shoes!!!
Fancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2004, 10:49 AM   #14
LeslieJo
Bantamweight Member

Hi ya'll. Just wanted to check in and say HI. Hubby made it home Saturday and it was amazing. We were all in this h anger when the plane flew over us and that place exploded in cheers. We were all waiting for them to get off the plane and me and my babies were right in front. There were 300 of them so it took a while for them to get off and return weapons. Then we saw him. His hair was a little longer, a lot blonder. He was very tan and very buff. He had on these dark sun glasses anhd I thought my heart would jump out of my chest. He blew me a kiss because they had to get in formation before we could have them. It was like a mad rush after that. I swear that was the best feeling ever. All is going good with the inlaws. It is just the kids and I right now because he had to go to work yesterday and today for a few hours. They have all this debriefing and crap to do. Well, time for me to jet, but thanks for the thoughts and prayers. See ya soon.
Old 09-06-2004, 10:55 AM   #15
american idol
Heavyweight Member

I'm so glad you told us. I've been dying to get on here and say somthing, but I wanted you to be the one. My hubby & Gerry talked on the phone for about 2hours last night. He sounds great! Now we have to plan a trip up there to see ya'll. Hubby is already looking for the best time to take his vacation. We are soooo happy he's home. Now get his ass on the board!!!

MOD @

Old 09-06-2004, 01:17 PM   #16
Fancy

Holy hell, that has to be the best feeling in the whole world for u both. It's going to be hard to get in any special time for U2 w/everyone wanting a piece of him. hahaha!!
Fancy is offline   Reply With Quote