Get Adobe Flash player
IntenseMuscle.com

Go Back   IntenseMuscle.com > Main Forums > IntenseMuscle Main Discussion Forum

IntenseMuscle Main Discussion Forum Discuss all things related to bodybuilding, fitness, weight lifting, health, nutrition, supplements, vitamins, gyms, etc..

Old 09-11-2009, 08:54 PM   #1
KidRok
Super Moderator/Roundtable Expert

TP Soup BABEEEE!

Well, as I was thinking that I needed to eat again before heading out to see some bone-crushing rock bands tonight, I had nothing defrosted and didn't feel like mixing another can of tuna or just doing a protein shake. As I looked around my kitchen I spotted the box I got the other day from True Protein that had my MRP hi-protein soup in it. I ripped that baby open, grabbed the Roasted Chicken with noddles, put it in the mixing cup with about 10oz water, nuked it just over a minute, let it sit a few minutes and started to dig in. It smelled good before I got a spoon to it and I'll tell ya what, that stuff was good! Just ask my wife, (as she rolled her eyes at me), she knows when I enjoy my food as I tend to dribble soup down my beard and on my chest I go into such a feeding frenzy with some foods.
TP, ya got the MRP's right!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
KidRok is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 09:33 PM   #2
Doggcrapp
Super Moderator/Roundtable Expert

glad to hear it thanks!

Facebook:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You can buy right from the source and get the high quality raw materials from Truenutrition.com or you can pay 1.5 to 3 times the cost for a glossy jug, fancy multicolored label, and $13000 per page magazine advertising costs....for a company I just might be making the product for anyway........

DC Training -
Doggcrapp is offline   Reply With Quote