Get Adobe Flash player
IntenseMuscle.com

Go Back   IntenseMuscle.com > Main Forums > The DOGG Pound

The DOGG Pound The Official Home of DOGGCRAPP Training. Discuss DC training, workouts, concepts and methodology, here.

Old 07-09-2004, 08:51 PM   #1
lionel
Middleweight Member

Newbie qn: how much protein can be absorbed per meal

LOLOL! Those who got tricked and wanted to flame me already! hehe! Better get back to my question before i really get it,

Anyway, i'd like to find out what ya'll here work as.. occupations.
lionel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2004, 08:59 PM   #2
tpc
TrueProtein.com

i am a school bus driver...

THE HIGHEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS AT THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICE...

tpc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2004, 09:03 PM   #3
USMuscle9403
Banned

I am not a whore...I am a 'people pleaser'. Get it right...
USMuscle9403 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2004, 09:03 PM   #4
lionel
Middleweight Member

FU judy garland!

I knew something like this is gonna happen..
Old 07-09-2004, 09:09 PM   #5
USMuscle9403
Banned

YOU DONT JUDGE ME!!! YOU DONT KNOW ME!

YOU DONT KNOW MEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

lol..
Old 07-09-2004, 09:11 PM   #6
tpc
TrueProtein.com

i also have a paper route, on sunday mornings. i usually use my bmx bike to deliver the papers.

judy

Old 07-09-2004, 09:14 PM   #7
Syn
KidRok's Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionel
FU judy garland!

I knew something like this is gonna happen..
He didn't give a straight answer on the other thread with the same question.....or was it a different question?

So which question is the real question?

Ask me about FitnessXLOnline.com

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
FXL222 for a discount on your 1st purchase

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Syn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2004, 09:14 PM   #8
lionel
Middleweight Member

and milk too?
Old 07-09-2004, 09:22 PM   #9
tpc
TrueProtein.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidRok's Lady
He didn't give a straight answer on the other thread with the same question.....or was it a different question?

So which question is the real question?
now i am confused, what question are you talking about...

Old 07-09-2004, 09:25 PM   #10
lionel
Middleweight Member

LMAO! Ok ok.. quite messin guys. I'm trying to find out whats a fun job and lucrative one at that(lol) that one can get in the fitness industries. Anybody holding any kinda these jobs?
Old 07-09-2004, 09:28 PM   #11
nemo
Lightweight Member

endocrinologist
Old 07-09-2004, 09:29 PM   #12
USMuscle9403
Banned

tpc definitely isn't in the fitness or protein powder industry...I can tell you that much.
Old 07-09-2004, 10:51 PM   #13
In-Human
IM Veteran Member

I thought tpc sells singlets and tutus right, DC sent me his price list for my niece the other day, she wants to wrestle and dance...

Highest quality protein at the lowest price...
In-Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2004, 10:55 PM   #14
Syn
KidRok's Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpc
now i am confused, what question are you talking about...

I was thinking of something in the Female Forum......I think.

Ask me about FitnessXLOnline.com

FXL222 for a discount on your 1st purchase

Syn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2004, 11:30 AM   #15
sammysdad
Bantamweight Member

Lionel,

I work as a personal trainer. I've bee doing it almost 20 years now. Started when I was 16. I continued to do it part time through college and along with my "real jobs". I went for pre-med then switched to molecular biology and graduated with that and a minor in chem. I worked in recombinant DNA for the army for a while as an outside contractor then got a job as an assitant chemist in a filtration lab for a few years then decided to go into personal training full time about 10 years ago. It is by far the most satisfying and rewarding job I have ever had. I love getting up and going to work in the morning. If you want to check out my site it's bodiesbymike.com. If you're a people person I definitely recommend it as a career. If you are intested and don't know where to start PM me and I will be happy to help you in any way I can.
sammysdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2004, 11:37 AM   #16
USMuscle9403
Banned

sammy, PM for ya man.
Old 07-10-2004, 06:00 PM   #17
lionel
Middleweight Member

Allen, whores pm too? lol

Sammysdad, in a hurry now.. you bet i'll pm you later. Thanks for the post!

Continue posting guys!
Old 07-10-2004, 06:04 PM   #18
speedR
Bantamweight Member

WTH tpc I thought you were a balerina dancer for "Dante's eyes only"

BTW my GT freestlye bike would kick the poo out of your BMX any day. to the thief that stole it.
speedR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2004, 07:02 PM   #19
hompie
Bantamweight Member

I'm a gymowner for 15 years already. I like my job very much on the other hand being selfemployed means ups and downs.
hompie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2004, 09:32 PM   #20
Richard85
Middleweight Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpc
i also have a paper route, on sunday mornings. i usually use my bmx bike to deliver the papers.

judy

I used to race BMX in junior high...
Richard85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2004, 09:38 PM   #21
PTAaron
Intense Muscle Vet

I'm a physical therapist... semi-fitness related, depending on what side of things you end up working... I work in an outpatient orthopedic clinic - which is a fancy way of saying I treat everything from sprained ankles to spinal issues, just not neurological things like patients post stroke or spinal cord injury. Lately I have been working with a lot of athletes - which is great because I can get creative with making up exercises!
Our clinic is also involved in a lot of public education - this month some co-workers and I are going to be doing a presentation at the local Y on the benefits of weight training.

As an extension of my interest in bodybuilding/weight training me and some co-workers are also developing a software program for designing therapeutic exercise programs for patients which will keep track of their workouts and help them to properly progress through their rehab once they finish at the clinic. The software program also contains a workout log, nutrition log with food database, and there is going to be a component specifically designed for personal trainers...

Anyway... if it is an option for you - I highly recommend Physical Therapy as a career!

discount code: AAL229 saves you 5%

Feel free to PM me with injury questions - I'll get back to you as quickly as possible.
PTAaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2004, 09:45 PM   #22
Richard85
Middleweight Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PTAaron
I'm a physical therapist... semi-fitness related, depending on what side of things you end up working... I work in an outpatient orthopedic clinic - which is a fancy way of saying I treat everything from sprained ankles to spinal issues, just not neurological things like patients post stroke or spinal cord injury. Lately I have been working with a lot of athletes - which is great because I can get creative with making up exercises!
Our clinic is also involved in a lot of public education - this month some co-workers and I are going to be doing a presentation at the local Y on the benefits of weight training.

As an extension of my interest in bodybuilding/weight training me and some co-workers are also developing a software program for designing therapeutic exercise programs for patients which will keep track of their workouts and help them to properly progress through their rehab once they finish at the clinic. The software program also contains a workout log, nutrition log with food database, and there is going to be a component specifically designed for personal trainers...

Anyway... if it is an option for you - I highly recommend Physical Therapy as a career!

HEY I posted that on muscle mayhem, your avatar!!!!
fine, there has to be two rabbit avatars from now on once im done with the copenhagen avatar lol
Old 07-10-2004, 10:03 PM   #23
PTAaron
Intense Muscle Vet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard85
HEY I posted that on muscle mayhem, your avatar!!!!
fine, there has to be two rabbit avatars from now on once im done with the copenhagen avatar lol
Only ever been on that site probably twice in my life - and that was just following links other people put up

Edit: That picture (the bunny/pancake avatar) is from ebaumsworld.com - I just trimmed it down a little.

Feel free to PM me with injury questions - I'll get back to you as quickly as possible.

Last edited by PTAaron; 07-10-2004 at 10:06 PM.
Old 07-10-2004, 11:36 PM   #24
Richard85
Middleweight Member

no, i trimmed mine, then u stole it from me
Old 07-11-2004, 09:32 AM   #25
PTAaron
Intense Muscle Vet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard85
no, i trimmed mine, then u stole it from me
You're on fukin crack, but whatever... I'll change mine, I don't want people acccidentally thinking I am you...