Get Adobe Flash player
IntenseMuscle.com

Go Back   IntenseMuscle.com > Main Forums > IntenseMuscle Main Discussion Forum

IntenseMuscle Main Discussion Forum Discuss all things related to bodybuilding, fitness, weight lifting, health, nutrition, supplements, vitamins, gyms, etc..

Old 03-03-2008, 03:11 PM   #1
Ken "Skip" Hill
Judge, Jury and Executioner

The ink is dry ---- Jimmy signs with....

.... The Jaguars.

NICE 1 year deal so that he can highlight his lower playing weight, quickness and speed and come back for MO MONEY, MO MONEY, next year for a multi-year deal. He is happy with the deal and that doesn't always happen.

He left Denver about 2 weeks ago because news was that he was going to not end up in Chicago and he struggled with not knowing where he was going and wanted to get back to his family before he had to go to camp earlier than expected. I didn't want to say much because I didn't want the questions as to why he left early or for someone to think things weren't going well. Things are going very well and I am continuing to consult with him as his weight continued to come down while he was back home.

He weighed in at 305 down from 335 7 weeks ago. His playing weight will be a full and tight 310, give or take.

I am excited for him and the ink is still drying. He just signed late this morning.

Skip

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter: @IntenseMuscle
Facebook: TEAM SKIP
Instagram: IntenseMuscle
YouTube: TEAMSKIP

For Training Inquiries:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here:
Ken "Skip" Hill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 03:26 PM   #2
dellsguy67
Super-heavyweight Member

between denver, chicago, and the jags, jacksonville *should* have the best team next season by far IMO

SUCCESS = CONSISTENCY X TIME
- Sniffy54

--------------------------------------
"Consistency can take you a long way"
- Homonunculus
dellsguy67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 04:58 PM   #3
Ken "Skip" Hill

That is what I am hearing, as well. He is pretty happy with everything right now. I think I would be, too.

Skip

For Training Inquiries:

Old 03-03-2008, 05:38 PM   #4
Jay Cook
formerly "thenatural"

i'd be happy to sign with the lions. Yes, I'm THAT good at footyball

that's awesome for him, eager to see how the improved conditioning will elevate his game this year
weight training and nutrition are two very simple endeavors. In fact, they are both primal instincts we are born with. Too many people are making this stuff way too complicated. Keep it simple and basic. It works every time. Hard work and consistency always pay big dividends. -exmgq

building bigger better athletes.

Jay Cook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 06:22 AM   #5
bruno
Intense Set of the Month winner April, May, July, August and September 2008

congrats for jimmy. jacksonville is great situation. they have a great team and a great d-line (one of the best in the league imo). With Henderson and Stroud receving all the attention they always do from the opposing offense, it will free Jimmy up to make some plays and get that long term deal he wants and deserves. I'm really happy for him.

Use BNB559 as a discount code at checkout from trueprotein.com for a hefty discount. You will not regret it.

Here is some of my lifting. Please subscribe to my channel:
bruno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 07:34 AM   #6
ParadiseCup
Intense Muscle Competitor

Jimmy is a great guy and deserves this. It will be exciting to see his play after working with Skip to get him faster, quicker, stronger and leaner.
ParadiseCup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 03:53 PM   #7
fightingtiger
Light-heavyweight Member

Ill be excited to see him do some damage next season.

-Jim Wendler

"One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."
fightingtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 12:24 AM   #8
ParadiseCup
Intense Muscle Competitor

the Jaguars will be playing here in Denver this year
ParadiseCup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 12:54 AM   #9
Shawn "Future" Bellon
Intense Muscle Vet/ISOM winner November 2011

Nice! The Jags are such a great team. All work and ethic. Good stuff. Their QB is a testament to effort and patience. The have two classy running backs. And their head coach is just a total man.

If I could play for anyone it would be the Jags for sure.
#1 masters raw 275 powerlifter regardless of federation according to Powerliftingwatch
Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Use
code SHB747...or gremlins will eat your face.

Shawn "Future" Bellon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 01:33 AM   #10
Ken "Skip" Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParadiseCup View Post
the Jaguars will be playing here in Denver this year
Are you sure? I know the dates for the 08 season games haven't been set but the teams that each team will play have already been released.

Skip

For Training Inquiries: