Get Adobe Flash player
IntenseMuscle.com

Go Back   IntenseMuscle.com > Main Forums > General Conversation Forum

General Conversation Forum Casual talk for off-topic discussions.

Old 05-15-2007, 09:19 AM   #1
DuckDuckGoose
Super-heavyweight Member

Project Super Fat Ass Has A Winner

ladies and gentlemen of intensemuscle.com :

im not exactly sure where to begin. words cannot describe the excitement and joy that i am feeling right now. over the past several days, some of intense muscle.com's most elite, most revered, most sexual active members embarked on a perilous and somewhat insane journey. this journey tested their minds, their hearts, their stomachs, and their penises. but, like the true champions they are, they rose to the occasion. these men put life and limb on the line as they battled from one meal to the next. they lauged at little ceasars, snickered at snickers, dipped into the ranch dressing, manhandled the heinekens, out ate the out back, and plowed through an unknown number of fat chicks on their way to super fat ass stardom. so, with out further ado, the winner, and new champion of the first ever project super fat ass, is .........

5luke2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congratulations luke!!
Old 05-15-2007, 09:28 AM   #2
RedSkull
TEAMSKIP.net web designer

For Luke (Official first Project Superfatass winner):

For JT (unfortunately last place in calorie totals):

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
to discuss website/video/dvd etc. related work.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

- shirt/tank designs by RedSkull, as worn by IFBB Pros!
RedSkull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 10:08 AM   #3
Workhorse
Light-heavyweight Member

Gotta love their new avatars!! lol
Workhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 10:11 AM   #4
5luke2
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckDuckGoose View Post
ladies and gentlemen of intensemuscle.com :

im not exactly sure where to begin. words cannot describe the excitement and joy that i am feeling right now. over the past several days, some of intense muscle.com's most elite, most revered, most sexual active members embarked on a perilous and somewhat insane journey. this journey tested their minds, their hearts, their stomachs, and their penises. but, like the true champions they are, they rose to the occasion. these men put life and limb on the line as they battled from one meal to the next. they lauged at little ceasars, snickered at snickers, dipped into the ranch dressing, manhandled the heinekens, out ate the out back, and plowed through an unknown number of fat chicks on their way to super fat ass stardom. so, with out further ado, the winner, and new champion of the first ever project super fat ass, is .........

5luke2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congratulations luke!!
honestly when you get back here u need to think of becoming some type of comical writer
5luke2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 10:30 AM   #5
JNo20
Banned

congratulations Luke!!!
JNo20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 10:55 AM   #6
ch4881
Light-heavyweight Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5luke2 View Post
honestly when you get back here u need to think of becoming some type of comical writer
agreed, I laughed my ass off when I read that.

CONGRATS LUKE. I actually thought about entering this and figured that I would have a good chance of winning. But when I saw what you ate I realized that I would never have a chance in hell against you in an eating contest. I'm still in disbelief.
ch4881 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 11:04 AM   #7
5luke2
Banned

fatty foods never really make me feel full, even when i was in 8th grade i could down 2 large pizzas in one sitting, and also with my talks with 'the natty' the summer before my senior year in highschool was known as 'the summer of the triple cheese burger' which was fine when i was running everyday and playing sports but i try not to eat like that everyday now, usually once every 1-2 weeks ill have a total slob day
Old 05-15-2007, 11:12 AM   #8
slide
Intense Set of the Month December 2009

Very impressive Luke...and all the participants. Cant wait until the next event....is this quarterly or yearly?

-slide

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

slide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 11:13 AM   #9
RedSkull

I'm the same, never feel full from cheat shit but find it quite hard to get a lot of good food down.

So Luke I guess it's upto you when you are next going to put your title on the line.

I believe the following competitors should be added to the lineup at the next major Project: Superfatass event:

New Blood:
- T-Money
- BrianB
- Adam
- CH4881
- MindOverMuscle
- Wakejump
- Slide
- chrisu
- Big Cal

Legends:
- Luke
- me
- JNo
- Natural
- Nikkiboy
- IRON Brendan
- JT

No excuses guys... (anyone else is free to join in too of course)

Last edited by RedSkull; 05-15-2007 at 11:46 AM.
Old 05-15-2007, 11:42 AM   #10
BIX
Intense Muscle Competitor

great job guys, count me in for the next one!@

congrats luke!

BIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 11:46 AM   #11
RedSkull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Cal View Post
great job guys, count me in for the next one!@

congrats luke!
added you to the list!

the next trailer video is gonna be an epic if everyone joins in.

Old 05-15-2007, 11:52 AM   #12
CNizz
Light-heavyweight Member

Luke, you are a model for us all, i can only one day hope to reach your level of Super Fatassedness

If you have any questions or comments, I am GM here at True Protein, feel free to contact me personally.

Use discount code "CNIZZ" at checkout to receive 5% off of your ENTIRE order!
CNizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 11:53 AM   #13
CNizz
Light-heavyweight Member

ps - awesome vid Chris!

If you have any questions or comments, I am GM here at True Protein, feel free to contact me personally.

Old 05-15-2007, 11:53 AM   #14
RedSkull

thanks - can we count you in for the next competition?

Old 05-15-2007, 11:56 AM   #15
CNizz
Light-heavyweight Member

only if my wife puts on weight lol

Old 05-15-2007, 12:03 PM   #16
Jay Cook
formerly "thenatural"

LOL love the new avi - I would have also like to see the marlboro man's head on that body, that would have also been hilarious.

did we find out a total for luke??
weight training and nutrition are two very simple endeavors. In fact, they are both primal instincts we are born with. Too many people are making this stuff way too complicated. Keep it simple and basic. It works every time. Hard work and consistency always pay big dividends. -exmgq

building bigger better athletes.

Jay Cook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 12:13 PM   #17
5luke2
Banned

we got a rugh estimate, none of the fuddruckers stuff had ANY info
Old 05-15-2007, 12:17 PM   #18
IronReload 04
Heavyweight Member

How does this thing work......I have been known to put some food down, but i dont know if i am quite on par with some individuals around here
IronReload 04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 12:24 PM   #19
5luke2
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSkull View Post
I'm the same, never feel full from cheat shit but find it quite hard to get a lot of good food down.

So Luke I guess it's upto you when you are next going to put your title on the line.

I believe the following competitors should be added to the lineup at the next major Project: Superfatass event:

New Blood:
- T-Money
- BrianB
- Adam
- CH4881
- MindOverMuscle
- Wakejump
- Slide
- chrisu
- Big Cal

Legends:
- Luke
- me
- JNo
- Natural
- Nikkiboy
- IRON Brendan
- JT

No excuses guys... (anyone else is free to join in too of course)
how about the next contest im excused from so theres a new winner and then when theyre ready i challenge him?
Old 05-15-2007, 12:24 PM   #20
DuckDuckGoose
Super-heavyweight Member

it will be up to luke to decide when the title is put up for grabs. and it will be up to the legends to decide if i can participate, or if i retain my status as grand master over project super fat ass. if i retain my status, im going to make this shit a world wide exstraveganza!!! im talking website, dvd's, pay per view, fat chicks, the whole nine yards.
Old 05-15-2007, 12:24 PM   #21
RedSkull

Eat as much as you can (calories) in a 24 hour period. Record everything then post the calories.

Old 05-15-2007, 12:26 PM   #22
RedSkull

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckDuckGoose View Post
it will be up to luke to decide when the title is put up for grabs. and it will be up to the legends to decide if i can participate, or if i retain my status as grand master over project super fat ass. if i retain my status, im going to make this shit a world wide exstraveganza!!! im talking website, dvd's, pay per view, fat chicks, the whole nine yards.
haha

thats a good idea Luke

Old 05-15-2007, 12:28 PM   #23
5luke2
Banned

either that or we wait at least a month to do this again
Old 05-15-2007, 12:53 PM   #24
T-MONEY
Light-heavyweight Member

guys, i run a mexican restaurant. i can eat all this for free. maybe not 25k worth but id be up there.

We are the dark secret hidden deep inside the fanny pack. - The Iron Game
T-MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 01:22 PM   #25
RedSkull

Sorry T, there is only one reply to that....