Get Adobe Flash player
IntenseMuscle.com

Go Back   IntenseMuscle.com > Main Forums > The DOGG Pound

The DOGG Pound The Official Home of DOGGCRAPP Training. Discuss DC training, workouts, concepts and methodology, here.

Old 05-23-2004, 04:56 PM   #1
raylewis

Waiting for your partner to finish DC sets

When you're workin DC program w/ a partner, does it normally take long for them to finish their working set, static hold and then stretches before you get into your set?

I might be confused but after working sets and stretches, I'm usually cold when I get into my working set. Are you suppose to just spot on the working set and then get into your set when your partner is stretching out?
raylewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2004, 05:16 PM   #2
In-Human
IM Veteran Member

raylewis, It depends on the weights you can handle and no forced reps here, I like to let my partner go first, I have a little more strength than him, and I only help with the Tricep stretch, I do not want him or me to drop the DB on the floor and damage it.

With all the damn warm up sets I see myself often into 3+ hour workouts...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Last edited by In-Human; 05-24-2004 at 09:58 AM.
In-Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2004, 12:11 AM   #3
Doggcrapp
Super Moderator/Roundtable Expert

I do the same-- i let my partner go thru all the warmup sets--then i do mine--then partner does work rest pause set and then i do mine after him--while im doing my work rest pause set my partner is then on the next exercise warming up (unless i need a spot on what im doing)

Facebook:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You can buy right from the source and get the high quality raw materials from Truenutrition.com or you can pay 1.5 to 3 times the cost for a glossy jug, fancy multicolored label, and $13000 per page magazine advertising costs....for a company I just might be making the product for anyway........

DC Training -
Doggcrapp is offline   Reply With Quote