Get Adobe Flash player
IntenseMuscle.com

Go Back   IntenseMuscle.com > Main Forums > IntenseMuscle Main Discussion Forum

IntenseMuscle Main Discussion Forum Discuss all things related to bodybuilding, fitness, weight lifting, health, nutrition, supplements, vitamins, gyms, etc..

Old 12-24-2006, 02:33 PM   #1
HouseOfAtlas
Middleweight Member

Craig Titus Shackled and Blindfolded

Interesting.......

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
HouseOfAtlas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 03:36 PM   #2
rubinsteinnyc
Light-heavyweight Member

duuuuuuuuuuuuym... doesnt seems like he's been lifting lately...
rubinsteinnyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 03:48 PM   #3
Heckman

looks like a scene from silence of the lambs....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Heckman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 03:59 PM   #4
BIX
Intense Muscle Competitor

yea there's like 10 guards and titus just sitting in the chair staring into space!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 04:25 PM   #5
tadams
Middleweight Member

That is some serious atrophy.

Discount Code: THA222

"By the end I'm gonna be the only one standing"
tadams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 05:24 PM   #6
MindOverMuscle
Light-heavyweight Member

No weights, no gear, not much food = normal sized man. And yea, I kept expecting him to say "Where is Clarice?" or something.
"Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but we rather have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit."

- Aristotle
MindOverMuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 09:38 PM   #7
bigcity
IntenseMuscle VIP Member/ Intense Set of the Month May 2007

Honestly Its really not that funny, He hasnt been convictited yet they are treating him like a convicted murderer. This really is such a sad things that we as human beings treat other human beings like that.

If he is proven innocent hes going to be so messed up hell never fuction correctly again, solitary will do that to you
Old 12-24-2006, 10:08 PM   #8
HouseOfAtlas
Middleweight Member

I guess if you look at the situation from a legal standpoint, yes, he is an innocent man until proven guilty.

But, if you look at it from a common sense point-of-view, a murdered woman was in their burning vehicle abandoned. A woman Kelley and Craig both knew very well. Unless they can prove that the vehicle was stolen without them knowing and it was a setup somehow, it would look like an open and shut case.

Also, Craig isn't new to the jailhouse atmosphere. It's not like this is his first time in jail. I know solitary confinment is probably different and we haven't experienced it (most of us haven't hopefully), but I do know from talking to people that have been in jail that if you are in jail for days, months, or years, it can tear at a person. It's like being a caged animal.

Last edited by HouseOfAtlas; 12-24-2006 at 10:12 PM.
Old 12-24-2006, 11:17 PM   #9
Big sexy
Light-heavyweight Member

i really feel sorry for that guy.
Big sexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 11:21 PM   #10
ExtremeMuscle

Is it really necessary to strap that guy down that much? That's just terrible,he looks lost and just seems like he's given up... it's a shame.
ExtremeMuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 11:35 PM   #11
rubinsteinnyc
Light-heavyweight Member

yea, what are all these straps for? shit...
and the look on his face and his expression of shaking his head... DDAMN
rubinsteinnyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 12:56 AM   #12
HouseOfAtlas
Middleweight Member

From what I've been told by people who have been in jail, some guys who are crazy will make weapons out of anything possible and attack the guards. Honestly, what does the guy in jail have to lose? Nothing. What will happen? More time in jail? If a guy's been in jail for a long time and he's a nut job, I'd be watching his every move to make sure he doesn't make some weapon or what not. As for Craig, I'm not sure why they tied him down so much. I don't know his criminal record or what he did in jail to cause him to be strapped down.

Personally, real criminals get off way too easy most of the time and our judicial system is messed up.

Just my .02

BTW, Happy Holidays everyone
Old 12-25-2006, 02:15 AM   #13
btech
Light-heavyweight Member

There's a jail in my area (Columbia, SC) where weights and exercise equipment have been taken out recently, because they're a potential threat to the guards.

If you go to jail, don't go to jail in my area.....um, yea
btech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 02:57 AM   #14
all4show
Bantamweight Member

I would hate to be him right now.
all4show is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 07:26 AM   #15
military_muscle
Middleweight Member

While I agree that he is innocent until proven guilty, we just don't know what he may have done to be treated like that. For all we know he resisted. Now I'm sure that some officers abuse their position as well but we also don't know if that's the case. Too often do the criminals get the benefit of the doubt over the police and corrections officers. And as far as the weights being taken out of prisons, good riddance. Prisoners get too many benefits as it is going to prison paid for by mine and your tax dollars. Tell me one good reason why a convicted felon should get a free education or get to make money off of book deals while in prison. It's a joke!

"A pint of sweat, saves a gallon of blood."

GEN George S. Patton
military_muscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 09:21 AM   #16
fatslob
Middleweight Member

Can't say anything about book deals...

On the education, however, all I have to say is that a felon has to come out someday. I'd rather that person do something constructive with his life while behind bars. If we make it strictly bread, water, and a cell for 20 years, what type of person are we going to have when he gets out? There has to be some type of preparation.

Completely off-topic: Merry Christmas, MM. Thanks for serving.
fatslob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 09:21 AM   #17
Shawn "Future" Bellon
Intense Muscle Vet/ISOM winner November 2011

Wow. That was pretty sad to see. Sad in that some bad decisions were made that put Craig in that position. He and his wife have been living a sketchy lifestyle for a long time. Is he innocent doubtful but still if he'd been living a bit smarter overall he'd not be in the crosshairs in this whole ordeal.

I feel sorry for the families that have lost their loved ones by death and incarceration. I don't feel sorry for Craig and Kelly themselves.
#1 masters raw 275 powerlifter regardless of federation according to Powerliftingwatch
Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Use
code SHB747...or gremlins will eat your face.

Shawn "Future" Bellon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 12:40 PM   #18
military_muscle
Middleweight Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatslob View Post
Can't say anything about book deals...

On the education, however, all I have to say is that a felon has to come out someday. I'd rather that person do something constructive with his life while behind bars. If we make it strictly bread, water, and a cell for 20 years, what type of person are we going to have when he gets out? There has to be some type of preparation.

Completely off-topic: Merry Christmas, MM. Thanks for serving.

I agree that there needs to be some kind of preparation but getting a free college education because they committed a crime is not right to me. Anyways...............

Thanks for the kind words.

GEN George S. Patton
Old 12-25-2006, 01:59 PM   #19
fatslob
Middleweight Member

I don't disagree. My college education most certainly wasn't free... but I'm not opposed to them getting or having the opportunity to get a college education, either. I'm not saying I have the answer. I mean... Who the hell is going to allow a felon to take out $35K in loans to get a degree? There has to be some sort of financial responsibility on the part of the felon. How to make that happen, I don't know.
fatslob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 02:52 PM   #20
military_muscle
Middleweight Member

Well, I just can't accept seeing convicted felons getting a free ride on education. I have three kids that I will have to try and put through college. How about the felons work in prison to pay my kids education. Seems only fair since my dollars pay for theirs.

GEN George S. Patton
Old 12-25-2006, 09:33 PM   #21
tadams
Middleweight Member

I'm not exactly Johnny Cochran or anything, but lets just say the evidence doesnt point in Craig's favor. Quite frankly I don't think convicted felons, atleast for very serious crimes(murder, rape, etc.) should get any rights, feed them and let them sit in their cell all day. I think the laws in this country are too lenient.

Discount Code: THA222

"By the end I'm gonna be the only one standing"
tadams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 12:09 AM   #22
bigcity
IntenseMuscle VIP Member/ Intense Set of the Month May 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by tadams View Post
I'm not exactly Johnny Cochran or anything, but lets just say the evidence doesnt point in Craig's favor. Quite frankly I don't think convicted felons, atleast for very serious crimes(murder, rape, etc.) should get any rights, feed them and let them sit in their cell all day. I think the laws in this country are too lenient.
How would you fell if you were accused of murder and you were innocent? I bet you would not feel the same way, you think LE and The DA's office do everything by the books and dont cut corners to get a conviction? They do and its a business just like everything else and its your life in there hands
Old 12-29-2006, 09:36 AM   #23
Stickler

After the crimes that were committed... you might have to question the mental state of the guy to begin with. Body Builder or not... burning bodies in the trunk of a car are not good in any culture's eyes.

What i thought of as somewhat even more disturbing was the link at the end of the video to musclemission.org ... the basis behind the IFBB as being a satanic cult... is that true or am I such a non practicing catholic that I think some people just have to much time on their hands to be advocates about body building using Satanic Worship as a method of deterrance.

absolutely rediculous... unless of course I wasn't invited into the "worship satan club" that goes with your bb'ing message forum registration? winnie is there a private forum you never told me about? LOL
Stickler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 08:19 PM   #24
JT1
Super-heavyweight Member

just my 0.02 but i dont think convicted murderers, pedo's, rapists etc etc should be allowed to live - hang them. now before anyone says that there are many innocent people are convicted, yes i know - what im refering to is repeat offenders, serial killers/rapists/pedo's. people who have undisputed evidence that they have commited several crimes of the nature stated above, not flimsy cooked evidence.

as for an education while in prison - i say that only lesser crimes should be allowed this privelege, and even then the education should be basic i.e basic maths, english - enough for them to get on the bottom of the career ladder and work up like the rest of us, not for example rape a person and then get qualified in prison with a well paid skill such as plumbing, electrician etc etc. just my opinion

"I did shag an older 'milf type' recently - 35-36ish - thats about the oldest! I like how with the older ones there are less games. A bit saggier, but better technique." - Redskull

"I've never been caught wanking." - IronBrendan

"my poop shoot was clogged up tighter than a nun's happy place." - DuckDuckGoose

"my nipples look like torpedo's and I can't get Pink's "Stupid girls" out of my head" - Redskull
JT1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 01:42 AM   #25
mhschiefs97
Middleweight Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT1 View Post
just my 0.02 but i dont think convicted murderers, pedo's, rapists etc etc should be allowed to live - hang them. now before anyone says that there are many innocent people are convicted, yes i know - what im refering to is repeat offenders, serial killers/rapists/pedo's. people who have undisputed evidence that they have commited several crimes of the nature stated above, not flimsy cooked evidence.

as for an education while in prison - i say that only lesser crimes should be allowed this privelege, and even then the education should be basic i.e basic maths, english - enough for them to get on the bottom of the career ladder and work up like the rest of us, not for example rape a person and then get qualified in prison with a well paid skill such as plumbing, electrician etc etc. just my opinion
It would be okay to kill someone if they are a danger to society and there was no possible way to prevent them from getting to people and putting them in danger. But with the jails today the chances of anyone that poses that kind of danger escaping are very low. So people should not be murdered for crimes commited. That at least is the Catholic Church's point of veiw and I agree with that.

"The only way to find the limits of the possible is by going beyond them to the impossible."

DISCOUNT CODE- CGD555

"If people were 1/10th as worried about the rest of their meals as they were about the post workout shake, there would be a hell of a lot more people looking like bodybuilders. "
-Trop
mhschiefs97 is offline   Reply With Quote