Get Adobe Flash player
IntenseMuscle.com

Go Back   IntenseMuscle.com > Main Forums > IntenseMuscle Main Discussion Forum

IntenseMuscle Main Discussion Forum Discuss all things related to bodybuilding, fitness, weight lifting, health, nutrition, supplements, vitamins, gyms, etc..

Old 05-07-2004, 10:41 AM   #1
crankin'stein
Crazy Canadian

Unhappy My poor hair......

Everyone morning when I wake up, I wash my face and rinse my hair in the sink (I shower after I hit the gym.... That isn't my way of showering.... LOL ). After doing this tho, I find a lot of hairs in my sink..... So I am losing my hair.... But the weird part is, it doesn't seem to be thinning out or receiting at all..... My hair always looks the same.... So I'm not sure if I am losing hair but it is just coming right back or what..... And if your wondering what is causing it.... It's the Tren at 150mg EOD.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
crankin'stein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2004, 10:47 AM   #2
Clemente

There are lots of hairs on your head, obviously, so the few you see in the sink are not necessarily a big deal.

The Nizoral/Minoxidil routine has worked for friends of mine, though sadly not for me.

In my opinion, if your not genetically predisposed to MPB, gear won't be a big deal, absent some minor loss while "on."
Clemente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2004, 10:49 AM   #3
crankin'stein
Crazy Canadian

Oh I realize that if not predisposed to MPB, using gear will not make you bald.... But it is a little distressing to see a handfull of hair in your sink every morning.... lol And yes handfull is a little exageration...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-07-2004, 10:57 AM   #4
Clemente

There's always the Stone Cold Steve Austin route, LOL!

I started balding in the 8th grade, so I feel you. I've got the Nasser thing going on now, glasses and all.
Clemente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2004, 12:30 PM   #5
Heckman

Crank, the human head loses many, many hairs everyday! Sounds lke you are the extreme though...Mine has been thinning out for years and gave up trying to use anything...So next week before we leave for Meheco, I am getting a buzz job! It will be nice and tan when I get back, so I may just keep it that way..
Just call me Que-Ball

Heckman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2004, 01:17 PM   #6
Anadrol
Super Ass-Clown

good advice... Start using a hat!
Anadrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2004, 12:31 AM   #7
jipped genes
Bantamweight Member

brother i thought the same thing 10years ago. "wow i seem to be loosing a bunch of hair but it dosnt seem to be thinning"

well now my hairline is in between gilbert godfrey and bruce willis.
Old 05-10-2004, 08:48 AM   #8
rippedchef
Bantamweight Member

shave it,tan it,flex it-my mantra,bumper sticker and response to the "losing hair" question!!
Old 05-10-2004, 03:19 PM   #9
IM^
Heavyweight Member

Who needs hair anyways?
IM^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2004, 10:57 PM   #10
jaywooly
Light-heavyweight Member

Quote:
Originally posted by IM^
Who needs hair anyways?
I agree, that what I keep telling my old lady at least. Bald like an eagle is the way to go.

Now if we're talking about YOUR head of hair, you better do something man. Have someone look at the crown of your head and ask them to be honest. Ask if it looks as if it's thinning. You said it looks the same, you cant see the top back of your head. I know of two buddies that are going through it right now. Ages, 23 and 24.
Old 05-12-2004, 10:26 AM   #11
crankin'stein
Crazy Canadian

If anything, my hairline is receiting a bit where the sides meet the top..... I have always had a deep hairline there so it is hard to tell if it is getting worse or not..... I have had my GF look at the crown and she says it looks really full still..... I know what your talking about tho, because my buddy who is 24 is thining pretty bad around the crown...... I don't have the heart to tell him tho.... LOL