Get Adobe Flash player
IntenseMuscle.com

Go Back   IntenseMuscle.com > Picture Forums > Critical Physique Assessment

Critical Physique Assessment Post your pictures if you want to get honest, straight-forward, constructive criticism on your physique. If you can't take the criticism, don't bother with this forum.

Old 04-25-2004, 10:10 AM   #1
big_byrd52
Bantamweight Member

ok, let me have it

ok guys, here is the link to my pics at 2 weeks out. i am 5'7 and weigh 207 in the last pics.

my plans for next year are of course to bring up overall size, want about another 15 pounds. plan to distribute it to mainly my legs, and then to shoulders and arms, particularly tris. also feel i need to thicken up my upper chest/front delts.

if anyone sees anything i have overlooked, point it out. i am here for critical assesment, not to be pampered. anything u could say i am sure i have already told it to myself. i am by far my hardest critic.

How does my conditioning look at this point? not much i can do about it now, but want to know.

oh yeah, here is the link: http://www.msnusers.com/feb28200410w...bs.msnw?Page=1
big_byrd52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2004, 11:07 AM   #2
Trulyhuge
Intense Muscle Vet

Looking good bro. Nice cuts. calves could come up(so could mine). You look on track!

TH
(SER742) and receive 5% off your purchase. Save 10% on orders 16lbs or more!
Trulyhuge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2004, 11:41 AM   #3
In-Human
IM Veteran Member

big_byrd52, Damn man, looking pretty clean, damn great for your weight, good job, good luck and keep us posted on the outcome...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Highest quality protein at the lowest price...
In-Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2004, 05:02 PM   #4
Ken "Skip" Hill
Judge, Jury and Executioner

I do not give my opinions on someone's condition when they are only 2 weeks from a show but in your case, I have no reservation at all. Your condition is dead on for 2 weeks out, in my opinion. Still relatively full and lean as hell. Get the last week right and you should be golden.

I will hit you in 2 weeks with my opinions of strengths vs. weaknesses. I just hate to do this for anyone, so close to a show.

I would tell you good luck for your show but luck has nothing to do with it.

Skip

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter: @IntenseMuscle
Facebook: TEAM SKIP
Instagram: IntenseMuscle
YouTube: TEAMSKIP

For Training Inquiries:

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here:
Ken "Skip" Hill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2004, 05:41 PM   #5
SweatMachine
Super Moderator

Location: If my foot was up your ass, you'd know exactly where I was !
BB you look great Bro, these last 2 weeks should be very good to ya.! Good luck!

That which we manifest lies before us.
SweatMachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2004, 09:35 PM   #6
big_byrd52
Bantamweight Member

thanks guys. skip i know i can count on u to hand me my ass!

i have been working dpsquat on my diet this year and am very pleased with the results. no matter how i place, i will be in much better shape than i was at the same show last year. i was 171 last year, this year i plan on being 195-198 or so in better condition. leaving all the planning to someone else has made the diet so much easier and less stressfull!

thanks dp for getting me here!
Old 04-26-2004, 04:15 AM   #7
Ken "Skip" Hill
Judge, Jury and Executioner

Quote:
Originally posted by big_byrd52
thanks guys. skip i know i can count on u to hand me my ass!

i have been working dpsquat on my diet this year and am very pleased with the results. no matter how i place, i will be in much better shape than i was at the same show last year. i was 171 last year, this year i plan on being 195-198 or so in better condition. leaving all the planning to someone else has made the diet so much easier and less stressfull!

thanks dp for getting me here!
DP has a great track record with his clients. I am not at all surprised that he has helped you get into that shape. In fact, I would expect it. Props to DP here, as well.

LOL Hand you your ass? Damn, I don't want to be known as the Simon of IntenseMuscle, bro. hehe I DO want to give my opinion when asked, though, because I just feel that it is hard these days to get an honest critique of one's physique. I have battled with this myself for awhile. Yeah, I am my worst critic but there are still things that are over looked when you are the only one critiquing yourself, in my opinion.

I am a bit bias but I think having a prep guy is the smartest thing in to do as far as lessening the stresses of prepping, so, I agree with you on that one, too.

Let us know how it all unfolds and I like your perspective - get into your best shape and let the chips fall where they may.

Skip

Twitter: @IntenseMuscle
Facebook: TEAM SKIP
Instagram: IntenseMuscle
YouTube: TEAMSKIP

For Training Inquiries:

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here:
Ken "Skip" Hill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2004, 09:04 AM   #8
big_byrd52
Bantamweight Member

i know exactly what ur saying as far as critiquing. thats why i posted here to get a real perspective of my potential, everyone shoots for the stars, but very very few ever make it. i dont desire to turn pro, but to be a top level amature is much more realistic. i figure that to do this i must be onstage at around 230 or so to offset my wide hips.

so basically i just want to be real with myself and my goals.
Old 04-26-2004, 09:53 AM   #9
GirlPatriot
Bantamweight Member

Bring up the calves (lower) and I think bi's a little too. Even with that said I think you look fabulous. Your height is a great benefit to you as your muscles can concentrate rather than lengthen giving you a massier appearance. Best of luck with your show!
~GP

Listen to Clept at http://www.clept.com
GirlPatriot is offline   Reply With Quote