Get Adobe Flash player
IntenseMuscle.com

Go Back   IntenseMuscle.com > Female Forums > Female Training and Nutrition Forum

Female Training and Nutrition Forum Dedicated to the iron ladies of IntenseMuscle!

Old 06-07-2006, 01:05 PM   #1
back2frontjact
Super-heavyweight Member

6/7 Wed

Good Wednesday morning everyone! What are you gals up to today? Just cardio and posing practice for me. The seamstress called me this morning and has all my alterations made, so I got to go by there and pick those up. Keep your fingers crossed for me that they fit right this time. Hope everyone has a great day and training today!

Julie
back2frontjact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 03:43 PM   #2
Mar
Light-heavyweight Member

Hey all! I will do cardio this evening at some point.
Have to tell you all that later today here at my office, we have planned a Surprise 50th Birthday for my friend Mike, the one I have told you about, who was injured in the moutain biking accident 3 years ago, august. It is going to be GREAT!!! He thinks he is meeting me and a few others here to go out for a nice dinner! When he gets here, EVERYONE will be here and an anonymous donar has donated a handicapped accesable van to give to Mike and his wife Connie tonite!! It is gonna be so great!!!!
Make it a great day everyone!
Mar

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.
~Marcus Aurelius~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Mar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 07:15 PM   #3
back2frontjact
Super-heavyweight Member

Mar~Sounds like a great time ahead of you tonight! What an awesome surprise for Mike and Connie. Can't wait to hear all about it tomorrow. Have fun.

Julie
back2frontjact is offline   Reply With Quote