Get Adobe Flash player
IntenseMuscle.com

Go Back   IntenseMuscle.com > Female Forums > Female Training and Nutrition Forum

Female Training and Nutrition Forum Dedicated to the iron ladies of IntenseMuscle!

Old 05-15-2006, 09:41 AM   #1
Ling
Light-heavyweight Member

05/15 monday

hey everyone where are you all, julie, mar, julie, bon, IG???

Well i've trained this morning, bi's forearms and legs....i feel so dead, and it nearly killed me. On my widowmaker i thought i was gonna die at rep 6 let alone 10 or 20, but i managed to get there, but after i felt so sick...but think thats a good sign now my legs are wobbly!!! I feel knackered!! what's everyone up to ...going to update my journal in a min...

have a great day all!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-15-2006, 10:20 AM   #2
back2frontjact
Super-heavyweight Member

Morning Ling! Today is just cardio for me. Had a VERY busy weekend. Thinking about joining World's Gym here in town today. Need access to more cardio equipment as the treadmill is KILLING my knees and shins. We'll see...

Did manage to get my upper body workout in Sat. Will have to update my journal in a bit.

Ling~Sounds like you had a GREAT leggie day! Awesome. Will check your journal out.

Have a great day everyone!

Julie
back2frontjact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 12:51 PM   #3
juliearts
Light-heavyweight Member

Happy Monday
I'm so happy that my long run on Saturday went so well and I had absolutely no aches or pains from it. Took yesterday off and this morning did 20 minutes of intervals on the treadmill and will hit the gym for Upper Body tonight.

We had such a good mothers day. Steve bought me two big beautiful hanging plants for the front entry to our house. It cheered it up immensely. I got to lay out in the sun and read my book for awhile and then we met up with Steve's entire family out at the Shady Dell miniature trains and we all whooped it up riding our big butts around in these teeny tiny, but authentic trains over the river and through the woods. The kids loved it, of course. Then we went back to my SILs house and we BBQd steak and salmon and celebrated with a taste test of wines - I always order more expensive and MIL and SIL always order house wine when we go out...so my MIL was set on having us prove if we could tell the difference in a blind test.... we all picked the cheapest wine as being the best (whoops!).
Then my BIL got out his new quad and took us all - kids, grandmas..everyone onrough rides through their property - had a blast! Jack was in HEAVEN yesterday - more like kid day than mothers day.

Better get my work done so I can enjoy the great hot weather today when I get done.

Adios (that's for Ling)
juliearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 02:32 PM   #4
Mar
Light-heavyweight Member

Better late than never aye?? Yep, I am here.... it is monday tho and very hectic already this week!! I have 2 intense weeks here at work.... I will manage somehow, I always do!

Ling- sounds like your workout was great! Will check out your journal sometime today! I love you say you feel knackered!! LOL!

Julie- enjoy your cardio only day!! Tho it is most likely 2x today???

Juliearts- your mom's day sounded awesome!!!!!! So glad you had such a great day!!!

Well, start of new blast for me tonite! Got my banshi biking in this am before work! Yes! Got my food for the week made yesterday! Got upper body DC this evening.

My mom's day was quite great as well!! My daughter Katie surprised me in the morning with a visit from her and my granddaughter and gave me a huge bouquet of purple irises!! We had a great visit and brooklyn walked 9 steps to me from across the room! She is soooo close to just taking off and walking! I babysat her saturday nite too so that was fun too!!! My youngest, Leighanne had a blast with her sat nite too! Leighanne gave me a coupon book filled with all sorts of neat coupons I can turn in once a week to her or my hubby.... very cute!!!! My son David called and we had nice chat about hockey, working out and eating well. He is buff already but was asking advice on eating right or better and working out. Too cool!! Only thing missing was my hubby... due to his job.....

Make it a great day everyone!!! New week!! Make the most of it!!!
Rock on!
Mar

picture of brooklyn after her bath a couple of weeks ago! Too cute!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P1010209.JPG (131.5 KB, 1 views)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.
~Marcus Aurelius~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Mar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 06:52 PM   #5
back2frontjact
Super-heavyweight Member

Julie~Tickled to hear you had such a nice run and Mother's day!

Mar~That pic of Brooklyn is SO precious. Thanks for sharing. And I am happy to hear your weekend was nice as well. Sounds like you are all ready to tear it up with the new blast. I will have to check your journal a bit later!
back2frontjact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 07:20 PM   #6
Ling
Light-heavyweight Member

Juliearts ihola amiga! (i guess you were refoering to me doing spanish?? sounds like you had a great day w/ your mum!!

mar - looking foreward to your new blast? - of course you are!! brooklyn looks really cute!!! i take you guys don't used the word knackered???

Old 05-15-2006, 11:51 PM   #7
Mar
Light-heavyweight Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ling
Juliearts ihola amiga! (i guess you were refoering to me doing spanish?? sounds like you had a great day w/ your mum!!

mar - looking foreward to your new blast? - of course you are!! brooklyn looks really cute!!! i take you guys don't used the word knackered???

LOL! Nope! Never heard it till you used it! It must be an "across the atlantic" sort of saying aye?

When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.
~Marcus Aurelius~

Mar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 08:56 AM   #8
Ling
Light-heavyweight Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar
LOL! Nope! Never heard it till you used it! It must be an "across the atlantic" sort of saying aye?
i think knackered comes from the knackers yard, where they used to send horses when the were worn out. knackered means tired/worn out sorta thing!!