Get Adobe Flash player
IntenseMuscle.com

Go Back   IntenseMuscle.com > Female Forums > Female Training and Nutrition Forum

Female Training and Nutrition Forum Dedicated to the iron ladies of IntenseMuscle!

Old 04-20-2006, 08:34 AM   #1
Ling
Light-heavyweight Member

04/20

so how is everyone today, what are you all up to...

i might train tonight it depends how i feel, i felt a bit achy still earlier but it might go come this evening...

my folks are moving so i'm having to pack all my stuff that is at theirs as well as revise for my degree finals, then come end of may i am finished and i;ll stay at my partners for a couple of weeks while i try and find a job and we find somewhere for us to live...all hectic

I'm thinking of doing a qualification in sports nutrition so i can do extra work - i know it's mad, but i think once i've got the qualification i can do my sports nutritionist stuff 2 nights a week ...we'll see.

well bon, your pics were beautiful and i am jealous i wish i could go on hol somewhere nice....

julie i hope your mum gets better soon...hope you get everything sorted for her...

IG - keep going with your diet..

juliearts - i saw your journal...looking good...

mar - hope you are still liking dc...it hurts but you know you love it!!!

hope everyone has a great day...make it a good one....nearly the end of the week!!!
Old 04-20-2006, 11:15 AM   #2
IslandGirl
Intense Muscle Competitor

Morning Ling! You got a busy agenda! Whew! Hope you feel better this evening so you can train.

Today is chest/should/tri for me. Diet is going pretty well.
IslandGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 12:36 PM   #3
Bon-Bon
Middleweight Member

Hi Ling and IG - hows your day going?
Today I ran over to do come cardio and back but I got really shaky and weak after my warm up so I didn't do much lifting and did some easy cardio. I don't
know if my blood sugar was low or what. I feel better now.

Julie - I hope your mom is o.k.
Mar - I have to say what am inspiration you are (I read your journal everyday) - you seem to be doing so well and you should be very proud of yourself.
Old 04-20-2006, 12:52 PM   #4
Mar
Light-heavyweight Member

Morning! Better late than never aye??? I was behind even before I got up today!!!!

Rest day for me and I am glad.. my DC was probably lite but I am feeling it a bit in my legs.. a good thing!

Bon! Thanks for such a nice compliment!!! I am glad to be inspiring to others! It helps me be accountable when I know others are peekin in on me! I am doing myself good and hopefully helping others out as well! You are a sweetie!

IG! Stay focused like we know you will on your diet!! It is all so worth it when you step on that stage! But you already know this!!! Have a great workout!

Julie! hope your mom is doing better today. Hope they are able to figure out what is going on with her back.

Ling! Yep, DC is going good! Thanks for your input in my journal! Wow you are one busy lady!!! Hope you can get your workout in!

Make it a great day ladies!!!!

Juliearts! Hope you are doing good to girlie!!!

Rock On!
Mar

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.
~Marcus Aurelius~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Mar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 02:43 PM   #5
juliearts
Light-heavyweight Member

Happy Thurday!
Ling ~ Stay cool in the midst of all the changes going on in your world right now.

IG ~ Keep it strong! I'll be checking out your journal later. That is so cool that Cam is eating good right along side you. Makes a huge difference, I know.

Bon ~ I can totally feel for you on the shaky/weak feeling. I had a rough time at spin class today. Probably pushed myself too hard yesterday with all I did and wasn't ready for such intense exercise this morning. I even made sure to eat breakfast before I went, but I felt like our instructor was staring at me the whole class with a "pick it up, Sister!!, What's wrong with you???!!" type of look. I came right home and ate again right away but I still just feel RAVENOUS. GIVE ME MORE FOOD!
Hope you're feeling better now.

Marilee ~ I agree...your dedication is inspiring.
juliearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 09:24 AM   #6
back2frontjact
Super-heavyweight Member

Thanks ladies for all the good wishes for my Mom. She was feeling a bit better by last night. Haven't talked to her this morning as of yet.
back2frontjact is offline   Reply With Quote