Get Adobe Flash player
IntenseMuscle.com

Go Back   IntenseMuscle.com > Female Forums > Female Training and Nutrition Forum

Female Training and Nutrition Forum Dedicated to the iron ladies of IntenseMuscle!

Old 02-22-2006, 08:53 AM   #1
back2frontjact
Super-heavyweight Member

2/22 Wed

Morning everyone! Hope you guys are having a great week so far. Today looks like upper body day for me. What is everyone else up to today??? Have an awesome day!

Julie
back2frontjact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 11:30 AM   #2
bratni
Lightweight Member

Hey Julie! Winnie and I took a rest day yesterday! Working all day today, just met with the accountant to finish off the taxes and it feels GREAT to have that over and done with. Tonight should be back/bi's since we didn't get in there yesterday. I hope everyone enjoys their day!
Britt
bratni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 12:33 PM   #3
Bon-Bon
Middleweight Member

Hello everyone - I'm sore today (leg day yesterday) I look like I'm pregnant when I have to sit down or get up. I did some very low cardio for 30 minutes today - KR recommended I do easy today and rest tomorrow.
Old 02-22-2006, 12:55 PM   #4
IslandGirl
Intense Muscle Competitor

Hello everyone!

Today is a rest day for me. Back and chest is sore from yesterday and Monday.

Sounds like everyone is doing really great and staying healthy! Keep with your daily multi!

Have a great day!
IslandGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 01:11 PM   #5
Mar
Light-heavyweight Member

Hi everyone!

Did lower body last evening. Posted my journal just now. BFL workouts much different than I am used to, but a nice format to follow for the 12 weeks. My metabolism is revving up already after only one day of 6 clean meals! I am ready to eat at the next 2 1/2 hr interval!!

Sounds like everyone is doing just great!! (sore, resting, working out! Yes! That is what I like to hear!
Make it a great day everyone!
Rock On!
Mar

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.
~Marcus Aurelius~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Mar is offline   Reply With Quote