Get Adobe Flash player
IntenseMuscle.com

Go Back   IntenseMuscle.com > Main Forums > IntenseMuscle Main Discussion Forum

IntenseMuscle Main Discussion Forum Discuss all things related to bodybuilding, fitness, weight lifting, health, nutrition, supplements, vitamins, gyms, etc..

Old 01-05-2006, 06:41 PM   #1
IronBrendan
Super-heavyweight Member

Who drinks V8?

I was looking for a veggie source I can stomach in the morning and I can't find anything wrong with this. It just seems weird drinking something out of a can for the first time in a long ass time.

Thoughts?

"Everyone seems to think having a strict diet is hardcore. Wrong! Itís so easy. There is no strain or effort. You just follow the damn diet! Hardcore is stuffing your face to the point where you feel like youíre going to pop and then going to get a milkshake." --Dave "Fuckin'" Tate

Get 5% OFF at trueprotein.com with Discount Code: BTR777

Formerly El_Animal
IronBrendan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 07:04 PM   #2
MsteveM
DC Q & A Member

make your own juice.. it's tastier.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Those who do not beleive in the impossible, should not distract those who are already doing it"

"if we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?"

Note: i'm not an expert, but i'm probably right.

"Furthermore, the urge to overindulge is almost absent when drinking urine." - the skeptic's dictionary about urine therapy.
MsteveM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 08:30 PM   #3
joeyboy777

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsteveM
make your own juice.. it's tastier.
What do you use to make your juice... Interested in juicer opinions still.

I like v8. I bought a case and drink it on nights I dont workout with a steak. good veggies quick. Just dont buy the splash v8's, it has tons of sugar. The Spicy V8 is good also.
Campbells tomato juice is good. I bought a can of some off brand carrot juice.. It was the worst. it came in a tin can with a blue and orange label. nasty. wont do that again.

Other juices. I only buy odwalla or naked, but mostly odwalla, their superfood rules.
joeyboy777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 09:17 PM   #4
MsteveM
DC Q & A Member

i just use a juicer and some veggies. i'm not sure why i have a juicer, or how i got one, but i do have one. cucumbers, carrots, whatever you want. carrots and apples go well together.

"Those who do not beleive in the impossible, should not distract those who are already doing it"

"if we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?"

Note: i'm not an expert, but i'm probably right.

"Furthermore, the urge to overindulge is almost absent when drinking urine." - the skeptic's dictionary about urine therapy.
MsteveM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 07:59 PM   #5
IronBrendan
Super-heavyweight Member

Yeah, I use the spicy V8. I didn't look at the V8 Spalsh but I noticed there were diet ones as well. Anyone checked em out?

"Everyone seems to think having a strict diet is hardcore. Wrong! Itís so easy. There is no strain or effort. You just follow the damn diet! Hardcore is stuffing your face to the point where you feel like youíre going to pop and then going to get a milkshake." --Dave "Fuckin'" Tate

Get 5% OFF at trueprotein.com with Discount Code: BTR777

Formerly El_Animal
IronBrendan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 08:25 PM   #6
Creator_11
IntenseMuscle Tech

i buy the Allen's 1L of Tomato & Vegetable juice for 99 cents, I usually pick up 3 or 4 of them I enjoy them with a bit of pepper sprinkled in a glass full.

The Allens is made with no preservatives, sugar or added salt. Can't beat the price and convenience.

Advocate for Socially Relevant Search Engine -http://theenginuity.com
Creator_11 is offline   Reply With Quote